"The starts of veil blood shower"

She came, her high heels clacking with every step, exuding an air of regal confidence. But little did she know, being a queen is like drawing a lucky card – but luck... it always sticks with
me.....always.

My body trembled, old anxieties resurfacing like a relentless tide. I had hoped they were gone, but anxiety doesn't announce its arrival.

She smirked, finding amusement in my distress, and tightened her grip around my neck.

Heroin, my courageous friend, stepped in, "Mom, what are you doing to her? Stop!"

I stammered, trying to defend myself, I said"Heroin, let her be. She wa..nts to stand fr..om my feet."

With a cruel tug, she yanked my hair and forced me towards the stairs. With an ominous tone, she threatened, "The whole year, you've basked in the presence of your father figure, but he's gone for 15 days now. The fun I'm about to unleash, nobody can anticipate."

"Lily's face contorted into a dark smile as she spoke, "If a lion takes a step back, it's not a sign of fear, but a preparation to pounce."

Draconian mocked her, trying to provoke, "Huh, I can see the fear in your eyes."

Unfazed, Lily retorted, "First learn how to stand steady before lecturing about your pointless words."

Heroin tried to mediate, "Guys, please stop this."

Lily apologized to her son Heroin, saying, "Heroin, sorry, but just a little bit."

Then, Lily called her pet lizard and instructed it to bite Heroin, causing him to fall asleep.

Draconian spitefully stated, "Truth never runs away. You're weak and always will be."

Lily remained surprisingly calm, "Well, I know how to evade it."

Draconian retorted, "Finding a door doesn't mean we can escape reality. It might just mean we're getting closer to it."

Lily's anger flared up at Draconian's toxicity, and she couldn't take it any longer. She gently lifted Draconian against the wall, but surprisingly her fingers turning into wolf-like claws, surprising both of them.

Draconian felt the power in Lily's grip but noticed her trembling. Despite her advantage, she was still losing.

With a shaky voice, Draconian taunted, "Look, fear is running in your eyes."

Lily's anger intensified, and she snapped back, "Just shut up!"

But Draconian persisted, adding fuel to the fire, "Your success may deceive, but your eyes don't lie. You can't control them."

Furious, Lily pulled out three large nails from her hand, and at that moment, they heard the door creak open, as if someone had been watching them.

Lily glanced back, but no one was there. She retorted, "Today, I'll spare you, but just for tomorrow. I won't let myself ruin my fun." With that, she stormed off to her room, accompanied by her pet lizard, and slammed the door shut.

In Draconian's room, Heroin confronted her, seeking answers about their past that they had kept hidden from him and his father.

Draconian retorted, "It's a girl's war. You better stay out of it."

Curious about her newfound wolf nails, Draconian recalled a past incident at school, "Oh, it must be from that boy, Lavish. His blood must have gotten inside my hand."