"Painted - Black"

Draconian sat in her large red chair, engulfed by the darkness of her room. A single lamp cast a dim glow, the only source of illumination.

Her mind raced as she struggled to recall fragments of her past.

Speaking to herself, she murmured, "My name is Draconian, and I reside in a realm of my own creation—a world of imagination and illusion, yet one with the power to influence the reality others inhabit. I've never been ordinary, a fact that's widely acknowledged. It appears my past is fraught with bitterness, but I know little beyond that."

She continued, "In my youth, I had a penchant for wearing white. White reigned supreme in my world. However, as time wore on, I discovered that white is a hue that can swiftly and easily change its appearance. I wasn't like the others, yet during those years, I struggled to fit in with my peers."

Draconian's eyes fell upon the book gifted to her by Veil. She delicately opened it, scanning each word etched onto the pages.

As she read, a startling revelation emerged: the MPIRE family, the last remnants of a wolf-like creature, were the sole inhabitants of this world.

With growing comprehension, Draconian pieced together the puzzle. It became evident that Malik, the father of Yearn and Lavish, was the one responsible for her mother's death. It was a truth she could no longer ignore.

Upon reaching the last page, Draconian's confusion deepened. Her own face was there, an inexplicable image given that the book she held was over a century old.

"Scene changed"

Veil was In her room, Veil examined the footage from the psycho hospital. Shockingly, she discovered that Draconian had visited her mother antrum, raising questions about how she knew about her mother's antrum.

As Veil continued to review the footage, a startling revelation unfolded. Draconian's grandmother had made an appearance, wielding a knife and seemingly intent on harming Antrum. Veil was left in disbelief, suspecting that Draconian's grandmother might have played a sinister role in her mother's fate. Her search for answers intensified.

"Scene changed"

Draconian seethed with anger towards Veil for killing the principal, the one person who could have saved her brother, Heroin. Her carefully laid plans were unraveling, especially as she had never anticipated that Lavish and Yearn could be brothers. She couldn't comprehend why she couldn't see Yearn's visions while tasting his blood.

One thing was clear to Draconian – her grandmother held the answers to her questions. Determinedly, she descended the stairs and forcefully entered her grandmother's room. The grandmother sat calmly in her imposing black chair, almost as if she had been expecting Draconian.

With a grip on her grandmother's neck, Draconian demanded, "Why are you keeping everything from me?"

Her grandmother replied in a composed tone, "I was never hiding anything."

Draconian retorted, "Because you never thought I'd uncover your secrets."

Seeing the hand that had clasped her grandmother's neck, Draconian quickly withdrew it, revealing her softer side. She pleaded softly, "My Grandy, can you please share all the secrets with me?"

Her grandmother rose from her chair and moved toward her makeup mirror. She said while gazing at her reflection, "You want to unearth the secrets of others when you don't even know who you are. You've only ever known Lily, who made your childhood a living hell, correct?"