"Veil New Complexion"

Draconian mind,"My darkness is my armor, my words the weapon. They call it chaos, but it's the dance of my truth."

Draconian arrived at her ominous house, where an unsettling atmosphere hung in the air. As she pushed the door open, the room lay in complete darkness. Amidst the shadows, Lily sat encircled by flickering candles, as though beckoning spirits from the other side.

Draconian raised an eyebrow and quipped, "Doing a ghost massage or gearing up for a war?"

The truth was that Lily was attempting to summon Draconian's mother's spirit. However, surprisingly, no spirit seemed to respond, leaving Lily looking taken aback.

Lily opened her eyes and responded calmly, "Meditation—think of it like preparing for battle, except I've already conquered it. Now, I'm just waiting for a few to surrender."

Draconian's tone turned darker as she added, "But remember, mercy doesn't often have a place on the battlefield."

Lily smiled and replied, "When the battleground is already taken by the enemy, victory is also seized by them. Be happy... I chose not to draw blood."

Draconian, shocked, questioned Lily, "Come to the point. Since you only know how to give anxiety and torture."

Lily's smile remained as she showed a paper to Draconian, holding her ground. She calmly stated, "Look, your dad, Vold, already named this house to me. This is my house now."

Draconian, frozen in shock, questioned Lily further, "Where is Vold?"

She began shouting and calling out for her father, "Vold, Vold, Vold..."

Lily interrupted, "Vold went outside for a while."

Lily started counting from 1 to 5, and as her counting reached 5, Draconian was overcome by anxiety, paralyzed by the fear of Lily.

Anxiety was intriguing in its own way. It could grip Draconian with fear whenever Lily was around and her father wasn't.

Lily spoke, "Wars are born from words, battles from buried truths."

Draconian corrected her, "Wars are born when we try to put fuel on a subsiding past."

As anxiety gripped Draconian's hand and her body shook, Lily remained seated amidst the many candles. For some reason, today Lily decided not to torture her. Today was a rare day of happiness for Lily.

Lily spoke calmly, "Today is my happiest day."

Draconian replied darkly, "Is it Halloween?"

"Fighting anxiety is like battling dark souls. They never die, and we can never defeat them."

Draconian, reflecting on her situation, added, "Some battles are invisible..."

Lily remained calm in her seat and said, "I am the best, and I own those words." Lily finally turned to Draconian, gazing at her as she continued, "You used to say that the weak don't deserve a place in this family, didn't you?"

She spoke with a soft, dark voice, "A single lion can withstand a hundred forces of tigers and still rule the jungle."

In her mind, Draconian mused, "When anger grows, fear makes way for it. And what is anxiety?"

Draconian's anger surged through her veins. Today, she realized her veins don't  run with black blood. Her hands trembled with inner fear.

"When fear and fear combine, anger is born."

She spoke in her dark and steady voice, "Today, once again, hate triumphed. Hate overcame the obstacles in its path."

Draconian's anger took control of her body. Ignoring the candles that lined her way, she moved towards Lily.