1: The Argument

"Even after all the romance books I've read, I've never been able to witness a feeling similar to what the characters in the book felt... But when you arrived, all that changed. I want to spend my time with you, and only you! But... you've been spending too much time with other people, and it makes me jealous! I don't like it when you do that! I want you just for me."

"And, if you don't spend time only with me, I won't hesitate to take you into my possession, with force if necessary... That's what would be best for you, because if you do not listen to me, I'll have to teach you a lesson. I am serious about loving you! Is that clear?"

Mina looks at him weirdly. Why is he saying this?

"Good, I'm glad to hear that! How would you like me to put my words into action, hm? I can do whatever you like~"

"We've only been dating for a few days." Mina says, in a soft voice. 

"I don't think that matters. I'm head over heels in love with you and I've never felt this way before! I knew it was true love at first sight! Is that crazy? Maybe, but I'm willing to take any risk to be with you! So, are you okay with our relationship moving quickly?" Xingqiu says, with a smile on his face.

"Sure?." Mina doesn't seem to be comfortable around him. Even though they have been dating for a couple of days, it's completely normal to be this shy at the beginning of a relationship.

"If you didn't hear me, remember; from now on, you're not allowed to have contacts with other men. If you do, I won't hesitate to punish you. But if you're good girl and obey me, I'll spoil you with lots of gifts and surprises. I'll show you just how much I love you... and just how dangerous I can be if I want to..."

Wait what?  Mina talks to herself in her head sometimes to get away from her boyfriend once in a while. It's her place where she can be at peace and quiet. Her head snaps up and she looks at Xingqiu.

"I see that I have your full attention now. I'm glad you've made the choice to be with me and only me! That means you're not planning to run away. And I appreciate your obedience. You're very easy to control. But don't forget that my kindness does not mean weakness, because if you make me mad, I can turn into a real monster, ok?" Xingqiu smiles sweetly but there is a light in his eye that tells Mina that it isn't so friendly..

"Sure... Erm.." Mina shifts around. Her body language is clearly showing discomfort.

"You're not going to say anything else to me? Not even a simple "thank you"? I'm flattered that you're being this submissive, but you have to be careful. If you keep this behavior, it could become very boring and predictable. If I get bored, I can easily get angry and make your life a living hell. So, keep things interesting or else I'll lose interest, got it?"

She nods, staying completely silent as she was at a loss of words. Why is he acting like this?

"Good, now that we're clear on that, don't hesitate to ask me for anything at all, whether it's a gift or a hug. I'm ready to give my all for you, no matter what it takes. Is there anything you want, my dear?"

Mina shakes her head.

"Are you sure? You don't want anything at all? I won't hold back on anything, I promise. If there's something you want, I want to give it to you. I'll do whatever makes you happy, because your happiness will make me happy as well. Just say the word and it's yours. There's no need to be shy to ask, I'll spoil you with love~"

"No, I don't want anything. I'm fine." Mina smiles at him, though it wasn't very friendly...

"You sure? Not even a hug or a kiss? Nothing at all? I want to show my love for you, with words or with actions. But if you have nothing you want from me, that's also okay. I just want to make you happy..."