5: ..Useless?!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST ONE SINCE IT WAS GETTING TOO LONG....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mina nods and fidgets with her hands a little. Then, there's a sudden violent knocking on the door.

"Oh? Who..? Who is it? Is... Is it Alhaitham?" His face suddenly seems tense and worried again, as he's wondering if Alhaitham is back to confront them. "Emm... Just stay here... I'll be right back..." He leaves his room to go open the door as soon as he hears the violent knocking.

"Open the goddamn door! I know she's in there!!" It was, in fact, Alhaitham.

Xingqiu looked quite shocked to hear that Alhaitham was back to confront him, as he quickly goes to open the door. As he opens the door, he faces Alhaitham and speaks with a slightly more nervous tone of voice. "H... Hey, Alhaitham... What... What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean 'wHaT aRe yOu doiNg hEre?'" Alhaitham speaks in a mocking tone of voice. "I know she's here."

"Emm... Well, yes... She is in my house... Why, do you want to say hi to her or something?" He attempts to play dumb on purpose, as he still tries to remain calm, despite Alhaitham's tone of voice.

"Are you dumb or something?"

This statement quickly upsets Xingqiu, as he's not liking Alhaitham's tone of voice, especially after him saying something like that. "I... I'm not dumb! Don't speak to me like that! What do you want from me?"

He seems angry now, as he's still trying to protect and defend Mina in this situation.

"I want my girlfriend back. Or there will be severe consequences."

"... She's not your girlfriend anymore! She... She can make her own decisions, you know...?"

Xingqiu quickly feels offended, as Alhaitham is still acting like he still owns Mina. In the end, Xingqiu can't help but snap at his former rival, speaking in a slightly angrier tone of voice.

"What do you mean she's not my girlfriend anymore?! I clearly own her! I--"

"Why the hell do you think you own her?!?!?! She's not some kind of property, you know? She... She doesn't... She doesn't belong to anyone but herself, okay?!" Xingqiu is now very angry, as he is even more upset about Alhaitham's attitude now. He's completely losing his patience with him and speaks with a lot of anger and irritation in his voice.

Meanwhile, Mina is in Xingqiu's room. Next to the door, listening to everything they say.

"Or maybe you hypnotized her to make her think I don't want her anymore! What, now she belongs to you?!" Alhaitham's voice rose as he got angrier. He just wanted his "girlfriend" back.

"Oh, so you're just going to accuse me of something that I never did, huh?! You think I'm just someone who hypnotizes girls to make them fall in love with them?!" This accusation makes him feel pretty offended. Even though it's true that she can't really say that your actions are 100% right too. "And no, I don't own her either. That's not how it works! She can make her own decisions, okay?! She's... She had made a choice to not be with you... And you should respect that, you know?!"

"Sure, whatever. You know what, I don't care anymore. She's useless and I was cheating on her the entire time."

"What?! You... You were cheating on her the entire time?!..." This confession comes out of nowhere for Xingqiu, so he gets pretty surprised when he hears him say something like that in the beginning. "Why would you do that? You... You really are a horrible person!"