Troll

Halloween:

Y/N had just got out of Défense Against The Dark Arts with Quirrell, he was walking with Daphne, Harry and Ron had just got out of Charms class and were a few steps ahead. Hermione was walking with Y/N and Daphne.

"Hello, I'm Hermione Granger."

"Daphne Greengrass."

"Wow I feel like an idiot stood between you two."

"Sorry?" Hermione said as Daphne chuckled.

"He's just being a dope, you and I study a lot so he's feeling inferior. Don't worry Y/N, you have other qualities that are useful."

"Oh, thanks a bunch."

"I thought you behaved rather admirably when you stood up to Draco the other week, I can't imagine it was easy for you." Hermione said as Y/N smiled.

"Just doing my civic duty." Y/N said as Daphne looked at him.

"She's a nightmare, no wonder she hasn't got any friends." Ron said just as Hermione rushed past them, Y/N could see tears on her face.

"She's got us." Daphne said as Y/N shook his head at Ron.

"Wow, you're an arsehole." Y/N said as Daphne stormed off to try and comfort Hermione.

Y/N was sat in the great hall eating at the Halloween feast when Daphne returned.

"How is she?"

"Still crying. I'm half tempted to go and smack that little pri-"

"I know. But it will get you nowhere. Let me do it, I punch harder." Y/N said as Daphne looked at him.

"Let's not go there." Daphne said as she looked at Y/N.

They began eating again when they were interrupted.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! Thought you ought to know." Quirrell said as he fainted.

The hall erupted into panic, sheer bloody panic

The hall erupted into panic, sheer bloody panic. Students began to scream until Dumbledore stood up from his seat.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore's voice boomed through the hall. "Please do not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories, and teachers will follow me to the dungeons."

As students flooded through the doors following their prefects, Y/N stopped.

"Hermione, she doesn't know." Daphne said as Y/N nodded.

"You go with everyone else...this isn't gonna be pretty." Y/N said as he adjusted his tie.

" Y/N said as he adjusted his tie