Assignment...

Y/N was sitting in the feast next to Daphne, Dumbledore was giving a big speech, but Y/N wasn't paying attention, his head was slowly falling onto Daphne's shoulder before she shrugged his head off of her, his head hit the table with a *thunk* before he sat back up.

"What? What's happening?" Y/N asked as he put his fists up ready for a fight, making Draco, Daphne and Astoria laugh along with one of Daphne's friends Tracy Davis.

"Y/N, Hagrid's been made professor of Care for Magical Creatures." Daphne said as Y/N smiled.

"Good, he deserves the job." Y/N said as he turned to Harry who still looked a bit queasy.

"Harry, you all right?" Y/N whispered.

"Yeah. These are saying you punched the Dementor?" Harry said as Y/N smirked.

"I might have." Y/N said as he smirked. As Y/N turned to look back to his own table he failed to see Hermione looking at him with a smile.

Later that night Y/N and Daphne were in their shared quarters, with Y/N happy to be back while Daphne was just happy to be back with Y/N.

Y/N was unpacking his belongings when Daphne called out.

"Y/N?! Have you seen some of my clothes lying around?" Daphne asked as Y/N looked at her.

"No, I've not been near the trunks at all. Why?"

"Some of my clothes are missing." Daphne said as Y/N looked confused. He knew Daphne well enough to know that if she said something was in there, then she had packed it, she was meticulous when it came to packing.

"What's missing?"

"A black dress, black shoes, and a black corset." Daphne said as Y/N raised his brow. "They were for the Halloween party, unlike some I don't have the ability to quite literally transform into my costume."

"You're not wearing it?" Y/N joked...he immediately regretted it. Daphne leaned her weight onto her left foot, her face on practically screensaver, her arms crossed and one eyebrow raised.

"I beg your pardon." Daphne asked in a tone that made Y/N and even Bella the cat scared.

"I said...there's no point wearing it...after all, nothing can ever detract from your beauty." Y/N said as Bella coughed up a fur ball and walked away. Y/N, still terrified from the look he was receiving from Daphne, used his wand and without looking sent the fur ball out of the window, casting a spell to clean the remains. Daphne approached him and as she was getting closer they were interrupted by Snape.

"Y/N, the headmaster wishes to speak with you."

"Saved by the Snape." Y/N said as he ran to the door, leaving an angry looking Daphne standing there with narrowed eyes before she too left Y/N's dorm, going into her own.

Y/N arrived at Dumbledore's office to see Percy standing there with McGonagall alongside him.

"Headmaster...hello Weasley." Y/N said.

"That's Prefect Weasley to you." Weasley said as Y/N chuckled and shook his head.

"Ah, Mr Wolf, I'm sorry for interrupting you, I noticed that you were tired during my speech, but this is quite urgent. By now you have no doubt heard of Sirius Blacks escape from Azkaban prison. It is suspected that he will be coming here to try and kill Harry Potter."

"Degenerate swine." Percy muttered as Y/N looked at him, Sirius Black may have been many things, but he was still a relative through Narcissa.

"As a result I would like you to work as head of the security in terms of prefects and such, you have experience in these matters. If you can, look for Black, try and find him. Understand?"

"Yes sir." Y/N said as he looked to McGonagall who smiled at seeing Y/N slip so comfortably back into his role.

"If you find any information on Black, Percy here will pump you thoroughly in the the staff room." Dumbledore said as Y/N looked at him, taking a breath to keep a straight face before speaking.

"Not while I have my strength he won't." Y/N said before leaving, Percy pacing after him in anger before stopping as the door closed in his face.

"Damnation, his insolence makes my blood boil!" Percy said as McGonagall looked at him with her brow raised.

"Off to bed with you Mr Weasley." McGonagall said as Percy stormed out...