Getting Ready

As Y/N arrived at the Weasley tent with Daphne and Astoria, he put a cigarette in his mouth and pulled out a lighter before he was interrupted.

"I hope you're not planning on lighting that." Percy said as Y/N looked up from his hands holding the lighter and straight at Percy, his eyebrow raising slightly.

"Well I hate dashing people's hopes and dreams, but for you...I'll make an exception." Y/N said as he lit the cigarette before puffing the smoke at Percy who looked nothing short of irritated. "Arthur, if there's a tent pole missing, it's probably up Percy's arse, if he doesn't watch his mouth, my foot will be joining that pole."

"You should watch your tone Wolf, you're talking to a member of the ministry of magic-"

"You're right, I'm talking to the bloke who makes the coffee...for the one who makes the tea." Y/N said calmly as he looked at Percy with a calm and confident. Daphne smirked at her boyfriend's quick tongue, knowing that if this was a fight, his hand was just as quick on the draw, with his wand instead of his words.

"Give me a reason to send you to Azkaban, I beg you."

"Threaten me again, and you'll be begging me for the sweet release of death." Y/N said as he stepped into Percy's personal space before Arthur stopped the interaction.

"Percy, why don't you go and meet with some if your colleagues, I think the minister is around here somewhere." Arthur said as he looked at Percy.

Percy smirked.

"You had best be gone before I get back Wolf, I've seen enough of you around here." Percy said as he walked past Y/N, pausing as Wolf responded with a chuckle before he spoke.

"I think there's some first years down that way you can go and frighten." Y/N said with a certain bravado.

"Oh ha ha fucking ha." Percy sneered at Y/N before leaving. Y/N smirked and shook his head.

Y/N was in the tent with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Daphne, Astoria, Ginny, and the Twins.

"Y/N, what's your prediction?" Ron asked as Y/N thought for a moment. 

"My money's on Ireland winning." Y/N said as he sat with his friends, he turned to look at Harry. "So, Harry, how is it, living with McGonagall and Evans?"

"It's brilliant." Harry said as Y/N. "I never said thank you for what you did."

Y/N smiled.

"And you'll never have to." Y/N said with a smile at his friend.

They began playing explosive snap together, with Y/N having an advantage, given he had enhanced reactions.

"Snap!" Astoria said, placing her wand on the cards, causing the cards to let of a small explosion. Y/N picked up the deck before shuffling them expertly, he was interrupted however when the tend flap opened revealing Arthur.

"Ah, Y/N. Can I have a word." Arthur said with his usual kind smile on his face. Y/N nodded before putting the cards down and standing up. They stepped out of the tent and Y/N looked around before looking to Arthur.

"Something I can help you with Sir?" Y/N asked as Mr Weasley looked around.

"Y/N. I'm hoping you wouldn't mind working on holiday, It's just that I have a bad feeling. If anything happens and the kids are separated from the adults, I want you to take charge of them." Arthur said as Y/N nodded instantly.

"Of course I will, you didn't need to ask." Y/N said as Arthur smiled.

"Thank you. Now I think you and the Greengrass girls should be heading back to your tent to get ready. See you after the match." Arthur said as he shook hands with Y/N.

Y/N and the girls arrived back at their tent to see Alfred and Adorabella finishing with their formal clothes.

"Right on time, well done. Okay, upstairs, washed and dressed. Girls, be quick in the shower because Y/N needs to have a shower after you both." Alfred said as Daphne smirked.

"Should tell Y/N to be quick in the shower." Daphne said with a chuckle.

"Hey." Y/N said as Daphne winked at him as she went upstairs to start getting ready.

"What did she mean by that?" Alfred asked as he looked at Y/N.

"We live in the same quarters, and sometimes Daphne waits for me before heading down to breakfast." Y/N said, telling the truth before looking at Daphne heading into the bathroom. "Lets just say I need to stay clean...weak immune system." 

Alfred nodded as Y/N smiled calmly.

"So, Y/N what will you be wearing?" Alfred said as Y/N smiled calmly.

"I think I packed my suit." Y/N said as Alfred smiled.

"Good lad. You head up and unpack it so it's ready." Alfred said as Y/N nodded and headed upstairs, he was heading into his room when the bathroom door opened and he saw Daphne step out with a green bathrobe.

She looked at Y/N and smiled, she put her index finger under his chin as she looked at his gaze.

"Eyes up cowboy." Daphne said with a smile as Y/N looked down slightly, once again looking at her cleavage on display in the robe.

"Hi ho silver." Y/N said with a smirk as Daphne chuckled.

"Stori's in the shower, we've got four minutes if you want to make out?" Daphne said as Y/N smirked.

"And if she see's me coming out of your room?"

"She's about as observant of my room as Stevie Wonder." Daphne said as she opened her room door before closing it behind her, immediately they were in a heated kiss, with Daphne's tongue fighting Y/N's for domination over the kiss, she opened her bathrobe before smirking when she saw Y/N's facial stubble. Running her hand across it she looked at him before pulling him closer for a kiss.

"Think I should shave it?" Y/N asked as Daphne smiled.

"No, at least not yet. Keep it just a bit longer." Daphne said as she continued the kiss, Y/N checked his watch before returning to the kiss. "Go on."

Y/N smirked before heading out of the room.

He was in his room when Astoria knocked on his door and spoke through it.

"Bathrooms free Y/N."

"Cheers." Y/N called out as he stood up and headed over to the bathroom with his toiletries bag. He locked the door and began getting his shower while singing, with Daphne smiling at the singing.

When he was finished Y/N got changed into his formal wear for the evening, a black 3 piece suit with a long black coat and a black tie.

This without the cap:

They were ready to head off to the match, with Y/N smiling at Daphne as she wore a simple green dress, she couldn't take her eyes off of him for a few minutes of the walk before she caught herself, tonight was going be fun