Listening To Some Advice...

Y/N awoke the next morning and got dressed into his uniform, he walked down to the common room to see Daphne reading.

"Morning Daphne." Y/N said as he smiled at her, she turned and looked at him.

"Good morning Y/N, there's mail for you." Daphne said as Y/N nodded. He looked at her as she smiled at him briefly. Y/N thought about the advice that Snape had given him the previous night.

"Daphne, mind if I tell you something?" Y/N said as Daphne smiled at him warmly.

"Y/N. You know you can tell me anything." Daphne said.

"I um. I like you." Y/N said as Daphne smiled.

"Thanks."

"No, um, I mean, I like you." Y/N said as Daphne looked at him, her eyes widened when she caught on. "I fancy you."

Daphne stood up and approached Y/N who gulped in fear for his life as he couldn't decipher the look on her face, she hugged him before kissing him on the cheek.

"I thought it was just a one way thing." Daphne said as Y/N looked at her.

"So you...you feel the same?"

"Yes, I've felt like this about you since that night with the poachers." Daphne said as Y/N smiled.

"Me too. You're perhaps the first person who isn't related to me who didn't run for the hills once they found out about my...condition." Y/N said as Daphne smiled at him.

"I'm never walking out on you Y/N." Daphne said as he smiled at her.

"So, what does this make us?" Y/N asked as Daphne looked at him.

"Well, if you're really confused I can get you a collar-"

"No." Y/N said as Daphne giggled to herself.

"Y/N, would you like us to be boyfriend and girlfriend." Daphne said as Y/N nodded.

"More than anything." Y/N said as he looked at her with his cheeky smile.

"So, there's something else, what would you say to a private quarters with a dorm all to yourself?" Y/N asked

"I'd say thank goodness, some peace from Pansey." Daphne said as Y/N chuckled. "Why?"

"Cause I've been made head boy, and there's a spare room at the Big Bad Wolf Inn." Y/N said sarcastically at the end making Daphne chuckle.

"I forgot how much of a smart mouth you were."

"You know that's one of my redeeming features." Y/N said as Daphne nodded.

"True. Okay, I'm still allowed in here as well though aren't I?"

"Yeah. Daphne, it's your choice." Y/N said as he smiled at her. "And this isn't just because of the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, I was gonna offer you it regardless, you've been my best friend for years, it was the least I could do."

Daphne hugged Y/N again before nodding.

"Ha, Hogwarts Ice Princess, my arse." Y/N scoffed at the nickname she had earned.

"Watch your language little pup, or I'm not letting you on the couch."

"Ok, yeah, you earned it." Y/N joked as Daphne chuckled.

"Good." Daphne said as she smiled at him. She went up to her dorm to grab her belongings while Draco was coming down the stairs.

"Morning Y/N. Daphne looks happy." Draco said as Y/N smirked, Draco caught on. "You told her?"

"Yes."

"And she feels the same?" Draco asked as Y/N nodded, Draco smiled and embraced his cousin. "Well done Y/N."

"Who are you and what have you done with my cousin?" Y/N said with a smirk as Draco smiled.

"I know I've not always been the best but...you're my brother Y/N. I'm happy for you." Draco said as he looked at his cousin, actually happy for him...

Sorry to anyone who thinks they're moving a bit quickly but they have known each other for over half their lives and been crushing on one another for just as long. So for them it's been years overdue.

Hope you all enjoy anyway.

: )