truth be told

A week later one cold night I was listening to music and doing homework when Dustin comes flying in to my house yelling my name I hear jon say she's in her room "uh Liz Eddie is missing something bad happened and no one can find him. I jumped up "what I thought for a few minutes and said let's go find him. I knew I was the only one who could find him I can smell for miles we drove to a house on a lake and as Dustin started knocking on the door I picked up Eddie's scent I didn't say anything til max said hey there is a boathouse back there I smiled and we walked to it his scent was there my love I can feel you but where are you I thought to myself. Steve grabbed an ore and started stabbing at a tarp covered boat with every jab I would flinch. Then Eddie jumps up and put a broken bottle to Steve's neck I was is in shock hoping not to see blood every one would know. Dustin got him to let Steve go he got Eddie to claim down I slowly walked over to him he got up and wrapped his arms around me pulling me to him. he was shaking and scared I pulled away to look in his eyes i had to look twice because at first i saw his eyes my color which are a golden brown i said "baby what's wrong" he just  shook his head no Eddie sat down I sat next to him " tell me what happened he looked at me "I saw the most terrible creature like from your visions " Dustin said uh Liz what visions " everyone please sit we sat there he pulled me to him still scared. Hey you guys listen Eddie and I need to tell you something about myself and my brother they looked at me i assure I won't hurt you ok just know that they looked at me and said we trust you I told them everything I started to cry Robin and Max came over and gave then Dustin but steve was a little nervous Steve I said I don't want your blood i think human blood is gross he finally came and gave me a hug . Hey I heard"come here" Eddie said as he lifted my chin up and cupping my face said Lizzy I love you I have since the first time I saw you I didn't take my eyes off of you because I was trying to figure out how to talk to you or even get near you and your eyes put me in a trance" I blushed and said" Eddie when I walked in the classroom and my eyes met you I swear our souls found each other everyone said you should stay away from Eddie Munson he is a horrible person then I saw you at lunch and I just wanted to be near you " he pulled me closer and said " I fucking love you " we kissed and i felt hungry hey guys i am hungry could you please do a food run he asked Dustin " sure whatever you want " Dustin replied he Max Robin and Steve all left finally some quite time Eddie pulled me to him he kissed me again this time with more passion and  we couldn't stop he took his shirt off I took mine off we never broke the kiss I laid back and he got on top of me "are you sure" I said "yes" his pants came off he smiled I slide out of my skirt he pulled off my panties I closed my eyes he entered me slowly I ran my nails down his back and he hissed his pace picked up and next thing I know we found a rhythm and I was moaning he growled Lizzy I am just about to cum. we both together had the most intense orgasm. I caught my breath and put my head on his chest he kissed my forehead and said " I don't ever want to lose you Lizzy" I smiled I started shaking and he asked "what's wrong baby I smiled and said I am getting hungry he said they have been gone a while we got dressed and I smelled something Eddie started freaking out I said just calm down its just Dustin then a knock made Eddie jump "food delivery " he said smiling . I got up said "I will be back I am hungry. Steve took two steps back I made him jump and flashed my fangs at him " Holy shit" I laughed when everyone turned around " what " they said I turned to Eddie and for the first time he saw my fangs he smiled and said " damn baby you are so fucking sexy" he pulled me to him but I had to push away. He asked "why" and I said "I am too hungry to be that close to you sorry babe"went and got a deer and came back to them planning a fight I knew who they were going after and as I walked in they all looked at me.  " wanna fight with us"