Hawkins '86

The year is 1986 and my brother and I just moved to Hawkins from Louisiana besides our accent that makes us stick out we look different. I never really had friends just close family my name is Elizabeth and my brother is Jon he is crazy but protective over me. I had just woken up and I hear "Elizabeth you getting up we are going to be late for school" I growled and got up put on a pair of my favorite black tights and pull a short black skirt over that. I had an acdc shirt but can't find it but I did find a foreigner shirt and put it on. I walk down the hall to the kitchen Jon was making us breakfast blue jeans black shirt and his leather jacket my god bro I said what's with the eggs I giggled he had shells in them. We walk to school and when I walked in I rolled my eyes preps and nerds was the whole school except a group of guys that had shirts that said Hellfire club I didn't think much of it. I got to my locker and a girl was there next to mine I was a bit shy and she said hi my name is Dana she  seemed very nice and I said hi I'm Elizabeth and over there is my brother Jon she and I talked til we got to the classroom I couldn't think after my eyes met the gaze of a pair of brown eyes his hair was curly and brown he also had a Hellfire shirt I couldn't think it was like he was the only one in the room. I hear the teacher say " oh yes class this is Elizabeth she just started here let's be nice. I sat down in front of Dana I couldn't get my mind off the boy that I swear he never took his eyes off of me Dana gave me a piece of paper saying his name is Eddie Munson he is the leader of the Hellfire club and he hasn't taken his eyes off of you since you came in. I blushed I wrote back he is really cute is he dating anyone. I handed her back the note about fell out of my seat I turned red when the teacher caught me then Eddie spoke " Liz dropped her pencil and went to pick it up " our eyes met and he lipped to me I got you sweetheart wow did that make me blush thank you I lipped back. The bell rang for lunch and I found my brother talking to some girl I walked with Dana to the cafeteria and there sat Eddie he was in the middle of a sandwich and chips when I walked in his gaze met mine again I couldn't think it was like our souls were speaking to each other but how could that be.