True Love Never Dies

Eddie and I spend the night alone together under the stars he had a fire going and he set up a bed in his van. " This is going to be a amazing night" he noticed I was cold " do you want my jacket sweetheart or do you need something else " I said I will take your jacket " as he put it on me we kissed "um I love your kisses Lizzy" he noticed something was wrong " Lizzy what is it " I looked at the lake and said " I have been having strange dreams about this fight not quite visions but dream" I didn't want to really talk about it he looked at me and something behind us made me go full vampire " Liz, Eddie you guys here" my brother called out as he came closer so did Dana she looked different I smiled " how's it feel newborn" she looked at me and said " all my senses are high I can see far away run really fast and oh the smells are crazy" she was happy. " hey uh jon can I talk to you a second man" Eddie said he walked by me lifted my chin  and kissed me " I fucking love you baby I will be right back" he and Jon walked away I  couldn't hear them nor could Dana they were by the van and the music was really loud then a minute later they came back " babe come here I got something to ask you he got down on one knee and took my hand "baby ever since I met you I knew you would be the girl I would spend my life with" he opened a little box and a silver ring with a red diamond with two moons on each side it was beautiful " Elizabeth Maywood will you please be my wife" I was speechless I knelt down and said yes Eddie munson I will marry you" we kissed we all sat and talked about the fight and Jon said look I am going to go with Steve, Nancy and Robin Liz you Dana Dustin and Eddie have to get the bat's attention I don't know how but you have to" I looked at Eddie "I do" he said smiling we planned it all and Eddie was getting tired he kissed me and said " good night my love I am going to bed" he went to lay down Jon looked at me I went to lay down with him I felt like I should like it was going to be the last I would see of him. Morning came and I was up watching the sunrise I heard Eddie wake up he stretched and wrapped his arms around me " where's Jon and Dana" I said "hunting I wanted to wait until you woke up before I went we will need as much as we can get" I spun around so fast he jumped back I didn't mean to scare you baby" he smiled and said go eat I will met you at the meeting spot" we kissed and I ran off I heard him said " damn that's sexy wish I could do that" Jon Dana and I ate and we met up with Steve Nancy and Robin Dustin we all met at the school the was a gate there we walked through and Jon Nancy Robin and Steve went to wait til we had the bats and I was not ready for what happened I kissed Eddie and said "I love you so much" then Eddie jumped up on a car in the parking lot and Dustin plugged in Eddie's guitar and he played. And here they came Dana and I were ready the boys grabbed the weapons and fought them off we lost Eddie in all the craziness I hear him yell and I went running to him the bat's were surrounding him he went down I yelled and ran to his side Dustin and Dana came over " no no no " Dustin yelled I had his head in my lap he was looking up at me " I love you Liz don't ever forget that" I started to cry he had been attacked and bit by tons of bat's his injuries were really bad " I won't forget you my one and only " I kissed his lips for the last time Dustin kept trying to keep him awake but he was gone I took his necklace and walked back crying as I saw Jon and everyone " where is Eddie" I cried " no Liz I am sorry" I am going back to thier world with Nancy Robin and Steve Dustin and I have to go talk to Eddie's uncle.

            A few weeks later

I was alone Dustin had a Hellfire Club met since he is now in charge I am used to it. I was looking at my ring and a chill hit me from behind me. I shook it off I went out for something to eat and I got my deer I hear something behind me I spun around to hit and my wrist was grabbed mid air " the fuck Liz you really going to hit your best friend " I stepped back " Dana what are you doing her" she smiled "oh I am not alone" two dark figures walked towards us " hey sis " Jon said I saw a pair of golden brown eyes newborn eyes " hey sweetheart " he said i jumpedinhis arms and said " Eddie but how" he looked at Jon and said " you bit my lip when we kissed last you didn't know when I woke up Jon helped me and now I am here he pulled me close forever" I looked at him I bit you when he looked me in the eyes before I died you were still in a vampire mode watching for the bat's and right before I died you kissed me your fangs went into my bottom lip." I was a little confused but I hear " hey Liz you ok" I looked around and said" you know what fuck it I am going to just let him see you I am in my room Dustin" He came in was looking down " hey so I was thi- he looked up and his eyes went huge " What's up butthead" Eddie said  " Eddie what how I thought we lost you man". He hugged him " Dustin I sad be careful but I got cut off " sweetheart I am fine I can control it we may have to go eat in a minute but I am all right.

Sorry everyone had to cut it short

Sorry everyone had to cut it short. There might be more just no 100 percent yet.