Halloween

Dana and I were leaving a classroom when a orange paper got put in my hand Terri's Halloween party tonight my house I looked at Dana and almost growled her boyfriend Billy walked up " hey babe a party uh Elizabeth " I just rolled my eyes I can't stand Billy and I don't like how he treats Dana. But I said " yep and if I go you know my brother will be there then I looked at Dana think I can ask Eddie to go" Billy cut me off Eddie like Eddie Munson that freak" oh I wanted to snap his neck " did I hear party " Jon said he smiled at Dana and I thought oh shit Billy is going to oh who am I kidding jon will kill Billy. We walked out to Jon's car and Billy kissed Dana staring at Jon I giggled and got in the car Jon got in and said " let me catch him being mean to her I will kill him" he knew I was still mad over Billy calling Eddie a freak " hey don't listen to anyone who says that about Eddie I like him" we got to the house I took a shower did some  homework and at knock on my window made me jump. I  open the window and there stood Eddie with some roses "hey baby I wanted to stop by and bring you these and ask if you wanted to come and chill during the Halloween Hellfire Club tonight" I was so happy to set him get in here I said and he jumped in the window and kissed me what a kiss " oh baby you have a club tonight i was going to ask if you wanted to go to a Halloween party tonight " he didn't have to even think about it or ask his buddies " you know what Hellfire can met tomorrow cause Mike and Dustin asked me to reschedule so it will be done" then he said " my lady I will see you at 7 tonight" he bowed and gave my hand a kiss then crawled out the window I smiled and thought I love him. Jon opened the door "did I just miss Eddie is he going to be there" i said yes and he brought me flowers " but Jon what do I do what should I wear " Jon saw I bought one of my Victorian dresses and said " you go go as a bar wench or pirate " I looked at him like he was crazy  then thought " ok" I called Dana and told her and she said she was going as a sexy bunny I smiled and thought Jon will love that. We all met at the party Billy had been there for some time cause he was acting stupid in my eyes Jon said he was drunk Dana walked up to him and went to hug him and he pulled away I was next to Eddie he came as a pirate he loved my costume "do you want to stay with me tonight he said my uncle wants to met the girl who stole my heart. " I smiled and heard " What's your problem Billy then What's my problem what's yours I noticed his hand go up Jon was across the house the next thing I know he flew by me and grabbed Billy's hand and asked " what do you think your doing that's no way to treat a lady" Billy was stunned and looked scared then Jon said "Let's go chat Billy and walked him out " oh shit I thought I walked over to Dana and Eddie and I took her outside " you ok Dana " she was crying I gave her a hug and said " your going to be ok Jon and I don't believe in abuse towards women or children But you might never see Billy again cause I am sure Jon killed him" she looked at me in shock and said ok but what happened to him and I am going to be single" I smiled and said Billy was Jon's dinner and no Jon is crazy about you" she realized what I meant by dinner and then saw Jon " so I said you can but I can't what the hell" dana laughed then whispered " I thought you don't drink human blood " I looked at her "oh I don't but when Jon gets really mad he will" then she asked " have you told Eddie?" I shook my hand I don't know how". Jon took Dana for a walk they disappeared Eddie and I were in his van heading to his house I asked him to swing by my house to grab some clothes and he did and the second I opened my window I could hear them and thought just don't bite her jon not now please I smiled knowing what a gentleman jon is I grabbed a pair of jeans a t-shirt and my gym shoes then headed to Eddie's place. Eddie and I talked for hours about his life and why he is living with his uncle I felt bad my poor baby. I wanted to tell him there but kept quiet. He laid down and I changed into a pair of sweats and a shirt he let me wear. I laid down with him placed my head on his chest and fell asleep.