A Wild Lady Bitch Demon

Note:

Baigujing IS the Lady Bone Demon

Baigujing = Lady Bone Demon

It's a bit confusing and I'm sorry about that also please forgive any spelling errors

Also, I'm making this into parts in case you haven't noticed

                    _________________

The pilgrims continued toward the west, currently traveling through a stretch of a mountain with the same awkward atmosphere that has been in the air for the past few days.

Tripitaka constantly contemplated asking Wukong what was wrong but never seemed to find the right words or way to say it. Tripitaka feared that it might be a sensitive topic and Wukong would lash out.

Tripitaka got hungry and was about to ask Wukong to go find him something to eat when he noticed Wukong looking at Macaque with a sad expression. Macaque had his mask off but his glamour was hiding his ears. And when Macaque didn't meet Wukong's gaze the golden monkey seemed to become even sadder.

Tripitaka felt sad for Wukong, a sort of pity you could say. Tripitaka knew Wukong was good friends with the Six-Eared Macaque and that Macaque saw Wukong as a friend too. Tripitaka would like nothing more than for both of them to be happy.

Tripitaka could also tell Macaque was acting more distant than usual. He knows he shouldn't be meddling in their affairs but he just had to help the monkeys out, he couldn't help but help those in need after all.

"Wukong, Macaque. If you guys don't mind could you both get me some food? All this traveling is making me a bit hungry right now." Tripitaka called out to them.

Tripitaka watched as Wukong perked up a bit at his and Macaque's name. He brightened up just a bit enough that Tripitaka could see that the monkey had somewhat of a plan to settle whatever dispute the two were having at the moment.

"Your stomach needs an off switch, you eat like every few seconds." Macaque grumbled, seemingly less happy to be told to do an errand with Wukong.

Despite Macaque's grumbling words he did not refuse to go on an errand to look for food. Even though he knows how much the dark furred monkey hates being told what to do. Tripitaka looked over to Wukong to observe his reaction.

However, Macaque's words did not deter Wukong's spirit in the slightest bit. Though Tripitaka was still a bit worried about the two heading off together, he assumed it would be best for both of them to talk to each other in private.

Macaque sighed and put out his hand to call upon his shadows but before he could call them Wukong grabbed him by the wrist. Macaque was startled but had no time to recover as Wukong pulled him up onto a fluffy looking white cloud. Almost tripping in the process.

"It'll be faster if we take my cloud!" Wukong said with a bright smile, even though it was a lie. "Wha- Wukong!" Macaque tried to interject, but was promptly ignored.

Once Macaque had both feet on the cloud Wukong zipped away at high speeds. Macaque was frightened by the speed they were going, not that he would admit it. The harsh winds hitting his ears made him even more annoyed that he was on this cloud.