Introduction

Y/n:

For as long as you could remember you had been living on the sea. Being out on the vast ocean with the rest of your crew was like paradise. You were still young so you had the easier chores like mopping the deck and peeling potatoes but either way you were content with your life until that dreadful day that everything changed.

You were only 13 when you made land fall on a small uninhabited island right off the East Blue in search of the superu superu no mi also known as the spell spell fruit. It has the ability to grant its user the power to cast any spell on anyone as they see fit. A very powerful fruit that would sell for a very high price. You were tasked with going out and collecting food while the rest of the crew searched for the devil fruit.

You made your way around the island first looking for meat but soon realized that this island wasn't home to any mammals so you tried looking for some tasty tropical fruit instead. You found a bunch of berries and many fruits but one tree stood out to you. It had bundles of funny looking fruit that looked as if they had paint chipping off.

You climbed the tree to inspect these fruits and you were right. These were fake fruits but why would someone create a whole tree of fake fruit? unless they're trying to hide something. You started plucking the fake fruits off and start to uncover something you've only seen in your captions books. It was the devil fruit tucked away inside a tree of hand made fruits.

You laughed in excitement as you pulled the fruit from the tree and made your way down. You ran to your ship prepared to show your caption the treasure you had found but when you got to shore all you could see was the tiny silhouette of your ship already sailing back to sea.

"I don't understand." You say, your vision getting blurrier watching the ship get smaller. "Why would they leave without the devil fruit? Why would they leave without me?" You ask yourself as your tears begin to pour.

'Was there an ulterior motive? Did they plan to leave me here just to have one less mouth to feed? But that wouldn't make any sense! I'm too young to eat anymore than half their servings. Was there other treasure on the island and they just didn't want to deal with me anymore?' Questions were running through your head as you tried to figure out why this was happening to you but you could never find a good reason.

At the young age of 13 you decided to eat that fruit gaining the powers of the spell spell fruit vowing to curse every greedy pirate who dares to come on your island in search of your treasure.