6

-Present time-
With y/n:

*knock knock knock*
You stir at the sound of knocking at the door. Quietly a familiar voice speaks. "Y/n it's time to get up." Mohji spoke softy as he made his was over to you bed. You groaned still feeling very tired. Peering up at him from your blanket you see he's holding a plate with food on it. "That smells delicious." You says, leaning up and taking the plate he hands you. "I hope you like it."You looked up at him with a gentle smile. "Thank you Mohji." Looking at the food, your mouth started watering. You began to dig into the food while the man siting beside you pulled a book from the shelf and began to read.

Minutes pass and you hear a slew of heavy footsteps approaching the door. The door swung open to reveal a bustling crew running frantically across the deck. "All hands on deck enemy ship approaching!" Mohji stands abruptly placing the book back on the shelf and rushing to help the rest of the busy men.

You stand and make your way out to see that there's a massive ship covered in hearts heading right for you. "What the hell?" You whispered to yourself hanging over the side of the ship to get a better look. You jumped as you felt a hand on the small of your back pulling you away from ocean. You turn to see the hand has no body attached. You would've screamed if you hadn't seen him pull this little trick before.

The hand pushed you around a corner where you found Buggy standing with his arms crossed. "Listen up girl." He said with a serious tone but you found it hard to take him seriously while his ears twitched in different directions due to all the noise. "There is a woman named Alvida coming to take my newest treasure map. I need you to take it and hide." He shoves a map into your hands and looks around. "Where am I supposed to hide it?! I don't even know this ship!" You yelled at him. "SHHHH!! Keep your voice down!" He whispered harshly covering your mouth. "I'll show you a place, follow me."

You were becoming increasingly more aware of the big pink ship drawing closer the longer it took for Buggy to find a hiding place. "This is taking too long she's gonna be here any second." You say as a wasted attempted to try and speed up the process. The complaint fell on deaf ears as he continued to pull you around the ship aimlessly. Finally he decided that a storage closet below deck was the best place for you and his precious map.

He tossed you inside and looked at you. "If you make one noise I'll cut your tongue off and feed it to the lion." He threatened inches from your face. "I hardly doubt he'd enjoy it, he's quite the picky eater or so I've heard." You shrug and grin with satisfaction while watching his face contort with anger. Suddenly you heard a shrill voice scream from the end of the hallway. "Buggy! Come on out and hand over that map." Buggy's face dropped and he forced his way inside the closet with you. "Ouch! watch where your stepping." You growl at him. "Shut it." He stated and waited silently listening for footsteps.

For some reason this closeness didn't upset you. Quite the opposite actually. You let out a small sigh and let your head rest on the wall behind you. Buggy glanced down at you with an unreadable emotion in his eyes. You look at him through lidded eyes. His face was flushed and he was avoiding eye contact. "What's wrong Captain?" You whispered, a burst of confidence overcoming your thoughts watching him buckle under your gaze.

You put your hands on either side of his face and turn his head to look at you. You look deep into his eyes slowly inching closer. He takes a quick glance at your lips as his eyes become filled with a gentle curiosity.

Looking at each other you begin to tune out the chaos erupting around you. Buggy places his hands comfortably on your hips further closing the distance between you. Leaning into your ear he whispered. "What are you doing to me woman?" You let out a shaky breath, running your hands through his hair while he tightens his grip on your hips.

"WHERE IS MY MAP BUGGY?!"

You jump at the yelling woman. Buggy looks at you deep in thought. "I've got an idea just go along with it." He pulled out his lip stick and smeared it on your lips smudging it slightly. He leaned into your neck and gave you a small nibble, a warning for what was coming next. He opened his mouth wide and rubbed his sharp canines over your neck. In one quick swoop he sunk his teeth deep into your neck sucking roughly leaving a dark bruise. He backed away and admired his master piece. And with that operation "honeymoon" was a go.