7

With you and Buggy:

You both nodded at each other as the loud heeled footsteps got louder. Grabbing a bottle of rum from the shelf, Buggy shoved the door open and stumbled out. "Oh Alvida! Always a pleasure to see you! Come for the after party?" He said while swaying a bit. She looked at him puzzled. "What are you talking about clown I came for my damn map." She gritted grabbing him by the collar. He waved his hand behind his back to signal you. You shoved the map in your waist and put your hand on the door frame peeking your head out.

Stepping out of the closet you let yourself stumble a bit. "Buggy who is this girl?" You questioned, wrapping your arms around his torso and resting your head on his shoulder peering up at the woman. "Nobody." Buggy stated and smiled gently at you letting his tail wrap around your thigh. You nuzzled into his neck and watched her gaze shift from you to Buggy's ears that perked up a little as you hummed lightly into his neck. "What the hell happened to you?!" She exclaimed backing away.

"Yeah.. I caught a rare sickness on my last treasure hunt but all that berrie was definitely worth it for the best honeymoon ever, isn't that right y/n?" You nod in agreement and smile at the woman. "Honeymoon?" A sudden realization struck her as she noticed the big hickey on your neck and the smudged lipstick. "YOU USED MY TREASURE TO GET MARRIED?!" She squealed. You nodded and hugged Buggy tighter. "You better to be kidding because if you're not you and your whole circus is in for it. I won't rest until I get every last barrie back." She seethed. You shrug and look at your captain. "You'll handle it right Buggy?" You asked and he nodded. She rolled her eyes and rallied up her crew to get back on her ship.

"Well that was something." Buggy stated with a neutral face. You nod still wrapped around him. You both sit in silence for a few seconds before pulling apart abruptly. "Good plan Captain." You say trying to collect yourself and wipe off the lipstick that seems to have stained your lips. "I know! I'm the smartest most flashy man on this side of the sea, of course I have the best plans." He smirked to himself.

"Captain?" You both look alert as you hear Cabaji's voice ring through the hall. You wonder what he'll think catching you and his captain together with your dark hickey and lipstick smeared all over your lips. Buggy rushed over to you pulling his glove off and wiping your lips. Looking at him you smile recalling the words that Cabaji said to just the day before. '"We're really glad to have you on board and I'm sure Captain Buggy is too."'

You stared as Buggy ran his thumb over you soft lips and gazed down at you. "Are you glad that I'm here?" You ask. His eyebrow raises as he questions your motive. "Why do you ask?" He rubs one last smudge and pulls away to put his glove back on. You shrug. "Just wondering I suppose."

"Captain Buggy are you here?" Cabaji called again. Buggy sighed and yelled a response back. "Yeah I'm down here!" He turned his back to you and spoke in a soft voice. There are some bandages in my office. I'll clean up that bite for you." You nod at him and follow him out while covering your neck with your hand.

Mohji and Cabaji spot you both at the same time and jog over. "Did she find it?" Mohji asked looked over you. "No, y/n did a good job hiding it." You blush at the words of your captain. "Where is it? Once it's repaired, we can put it back inside the safe." Cabaji says looking at you. You nod and pull it out from behind your back where it was tucked into your waist band and hand it to the man. You wince slightly as your neck begins to hurt the more you hold your hand over it.

Mohji steps forward and places a gentle hand on yours and tilts his head. "Are you okay? You don't look too good." He questioned with concern. "Oh actually-" "She's fine just exhausted." Buggy interrupted you and grabbed your free hand. "She needs to rest." He pulled you away from the other two men and to his room. They exchanged glances with each other as Buggy pulled you away.

He opens the door to his quarters and guides you to the side of his bed allowing you to sit on the edge while he grabbed some supplies. He pulls his chair up in front of you and pulls your hand away from you neck. The bite mark from his fangs was very red and in dire need of cleansing. He pulled out some cotton balls and disinfectant and leaned towards you. "This is going to sting." He said calmly and began to dab the disinfectant on the wound.

You hissed in a breath as he cleaned the bite. It felt like he was ripping your neck apart as the chemicals seep into the open wound. "Buggy it hurts." You whispered a breathy whine. He was silent as he finished cleaning and began to wrap your neck with a bandage. After the bandage was wrapped he gave your knee a gentle squeeze and smiled at you. "I'm sorry for all this." He apologized and stood up to put the bandages up. "Well everything worked out so don't be sorry. It was all thanks to your brilliant plan that we still have the map." You say.

He nodded to himself and walked back over to you holding a hand out. You took it and stood walking with him to the door. "Lunch already passed but dinner should be in about an hour. I'm sure you'll find something to occupy yourself until then." He glanced at you only to find you staring directly at him.

You were lost in thought thinking about what stage of the curse he must be on. THAT stage is coming soon. "Hello?" Buggy said pulling you out of your haze to see his face right in front of yours. "Sorry captain." You turn away from him. "I'm going to go rest for a bit." You say walking to your room shutting yourself inside. 'How long until that stage? He's been kinda handsy but nothing like how I was.' You sat on your bed thinking to yourself until the dinner bell rang.

You jumped at the sound of the obnoxious bell. 'I'll figure it out soon enough' you shook your thoughts away as you open your door only to find the lion Richie. "AH! Oh! Richie you scared me." You let out a breath and pet his head. He nuzzled into your hand. His purring vibrated the floor beneath you. A voice spoke up behind the lion. "Richie make some room." It was Mohji who brought you some dinner. "I figured all the good stuff would be gone if I didn't save you some." He explained handing you the plate. "Thank you Mohji I'm absolutely starved." You say sitting on your bed. "So what's going on tonight?" You ask remembering the works of some crew members talking about hanging out later. "They were planning of playing card's tonight but I've got lookout duty. I'm not good at card games anyways so it's not like I'm missing anything." You nod listening to him. "Mind if I come hangout with you?" Your question obviously surprised him. "Uh sure but you might want to bring a blanket or two, it'll get cold tonight." You nod and smile at him. "I guess I'll see you there." He says to you as he walks towards the door. "I'll see you there." You wave and watch him close the door behind him.

With Mohji:
Mohji face was completely flushed as he closed the door. He placed a hand over his mouth as on attempt to hide his huge smile. 'I can't wait to see her tonight' he thought to himself and walked to his own room to grab everything he would need for lookout.

Little did he either of them know that there was a certain clown getting more and more needy as the night went on.