I am the Captain Now

I got the news Wattpad is fucking with stories so all my shit is labeled Complete.

Captain's Quarter

When Ben walked into the room last night he wasn't expecting a 1 for 1 copy of shepherds cabin from the Normandy-SR2!

Ben feel asleep with Gwen's Energy Body curled up near him. The issue being her body couldn't physically touch him currently.

Ben was out like a light so Gwen was trying to concentrate on thinking of any spell that could give a mana ghost a body.

"Damn it, think girl!" Gwen said to herself as she floated in the room.

Gwen had the idea to start with a mana construct.

The process was transmutation in nature so as the new creation was constructed Gwen had managed to shape it vaguely into a caricature of her body. It was so...off.

The skin was off, the proportions were as well, a few she liked but the constructed body wasn't meant to be permanent.

"Good enough

"Good enough." Gwen said crawling under the covers and snuggle up next to Ben.

Next 'Morning'

When Ben woke up to a weight on his torso and something clinging to him.

"Gwen?" Ben asked feeling around.

Pulling the covers up he was greeted to a very different version of his Cousins body.

"Hey sleepyhead." Gwen says.

Ben blinked as he took in the shortstack version of Gwen. It was about half way between their first summer together and her 17 year old body in height. Her skin was whiter then Albeto's.

But damn she really put most of the work into these thighs and this ass! If Gwen was experimenting with body types he wouldn't complain. Maybe even out a bit but-

"What do you think?" She asked "I made this because I wanted to actually lay next to you in human form. Kinda couldn't think straight with Serena's energy but I think it's a good rough draft."