Moving Out!(in?)

I originally meant for the last chapter to be the one they enter this dimension.

Content warning: gore and evil being evil.

Like and comment.

Control room

[This room]

Ben looked around and Skurd said "So where is our band of adventures off to now?"

"First we go into the closest universe and check the differences." Ben said tapping a few things "Everyone please take your seats, keep your hands and feet in the ride at all time and please enjoy the view of re-entering a universe."

Gwen folded up her wings and sat down.

Ben's hand hovered over a button.

"T minus 10...9...8..." Ben started.

"7...6...5..." Gwen said gripping the chair she was in.

"4...3...2..." Skurd said nodding warping around Ben and forming a NRG Shell as a seat belt.

"1!" All 3 shouted as Ben pressed it.

The experience of re-entering a universe was smoother then expected. The rush of flying through a big bang as they watched the stars and planet's of that universe appeared had been mystifying.

As they flew to a gentle stop Ben pulled up a star map.

"Oh cool we're just a short jump from earth." Ben said as the ship had started cruising.

"Are we gonna do something about you know not scaring the planet with a decrepit ship hovering over head?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah yeah handled." Ben said flipping a few switches.

"Cloak?" Gwen asked as her wings fluttered

"Kinda disturbs the data if a science ship was massively obvious." Skurd said.

They approached earth and Ben tapped a few things as a display of Hex appeared on every transmission.

"Submit to Queen Charmcaster or be destroyed. Resistance will be met with torture. Compliance will grant you a peaceful end."