Titled Chapter

Sol system

The presence of the being before Mystic had been...crushing.

"You have crossed a line Hope Spellbinder..." Deity said.

Mystic was waiting for something to happen as was Gwen.

"Is he gonna-" Mystic started before A palm hit her in the solar plexus and a glowing hand print was left.

"Enjoy the fireworks." Serena said.

"We will." Bellicus and Ben chuckled.

Suddenly Mystic felt herself being pressed in on herself.

"What's...going..." Mystic started sweating. then screaming. Then a flash of light and Deity was holding a brick the size of a rubik's cube.

"Uh Ben?" Gwen asked hearing the cube scream.

"Busy." Ben's voice said.

Inside Deity

"Bellicus...torture. Serena...sort." Ben said.

"What's my limit?" Bellicus asked.

"Yes." Ben said zoned out "Time...plenty."

"Oh this is interesting." Serena said as the Mana in the cube was being filtered for the people.

"Ben what's going on?" Gwen asked.

"Can't...talk..." Ben said.

"Atomic Clock is traveling through our whole life." Serena said

"Ben's watching every argument we've ever had!" Bellicus said with cheer as with Deity's left hand was having fun beating the shit out of Charmcaster with a universe worth of material and energy.

"He's actually being a voice of reason!" Serena cheered as she was sorting the people in the Hope Cube with the right hand.

"What happened to Mystic?" Gwen asked.

"Her atoms were compressed into a Neutron Star and her nervous system-"

"Currently being spun through a black hole full of hornets, barbed wire and lemon juice." Bellicus laughed as the screams were heard through the galaxy.

"So can you put the world back?" Gwen asked.

"Not...good...enough." Ben said "New...home. Be...better."

As the two floated there Gwen looked down at her body "Hey can I ask something about...this?"

"Ben didn't want you to re-live what got us into this." Bellicus said.

"Your skin is based on one of Ben's transformations called The Worst." Serena said "Indestructible but still feels everything."

"Hate...it." Ben said.