Chapter 10

Sal knotted his fingers through Emily's hair as he guided her head while his other hand gripped his desk.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good." He said as he pushed her head faster and faster. "Mmmmm."

The more he moaned, the more turned on she became. Moan after moan, she took him deeper and deeper each time she sucked. She could feel that he was reaching his limit, but she did not want her fun to end just yet.

She released him from her mouth and licked his shaft ever so slowly. She took her time and made sure to lick and nibble every inch of his hardness.

"It isn't... nice... to tease." He told her in between breaths. His fingers were turned white from gripping the desk from her torture. "Payback will be coming."

"I don't know what you are talking about." She answered with a grin.

She nibbled one last time before slowly licking his head while looking him in the eyes. After a few more agonizing licks, she took him once again in her mouth. She took him all the way in while hollowing her cheeks. He felt like she was sucking his soul away.

He started to thrust in her warm mouth, needing relief desperately. After a few more bucks, while moaning her name, he came shooting deep in her throat.

"Mmmmm," she muttered as she sucked, making sure not to leave a drop behind, "So tasty."

She stood up and licked her lips and started to walk towards the door. She only got five feet away when she was picked up and led her to the bedroom. She squealed in surprise as she was tossed on his bed.

"It's my turn now." He started as he pulled off her shorts. He didn't even have to touch her, he could see how wet she was. "I haven't even started yet and you are drenched.

He grabbed her foot and started nibbling and kissing her, staring at her ankle and making his way up. He bit and licked, enjoying the taste of her skin. With each nip, she moaned.

"I.... am going.... to take.... my time.... with you." He told her, taking a nip between his words.

When he was done savoring one leg, he moved up the other, then back down again leaving his marks behind. He was true to his word and took his time making sure he was satisfied with his masterpiece.

He started to lick her silk panties, he wasn't going to remove them yet as he wanted to make her beg for him to remove them, to have him. He was going to torture her like she did him. At Least she did not have to hold back from fear of being caught. He would pay her back for every excruciating moment that he could not reach relief.

"Fuck," She moaned as she was grabbing the sheets.

He smirked and moved from between her. She was like a beautiful buffet set out for him, and he would feast on each and every part of her.

He made his way up her body, licking her stomach to her chest, nibbling on her hardened buds through her shirt. He sucked on neck leaving red marks on her neck. Finally he kissed her beautiful red lips.

Her lips tasted even better than they looked. He hungrily kissed her and only stopped for a moment to take a breath, just to dive back in. He grinded against her, making her moan, giving him the entrance he desired. They explored each other's mouths with their tongues dancing against each other.

He broke the kiss after a few moments kissing her jaw. He licked and sucked on her ear, and neck before making his way back down leaving red marks wherever he kissed her.

She gasped in disappointment when she no longer felt his warmth on her.

Looking her in the eyes he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, taking his time with each one.

"Don't." He told her, as she started removing her shirt. "You aren't allowed to undress until I give you permission. You can't touch me or even cum until I tell you to."

"And you call me a tease."

"I told you that payback would come. Maybe now you will learn not to start something unless you are absolutely sure you can bear the consequences of your actions." He told her as he dropped his shirt on the floor.

"Now," he said as he sat in the chair beside the bed, "I am going to watch as you pleasure yourself."

"Can I enjoy the show also?" Manny asked, while standing at the door.

"Pull up a chair brother, she was just about to start."

"You're serious?"

"Absolutely."

"100%."

"Also..." He started to say, but was cut off by Emily.

"Don't tell me I have to follow his orders too."

"I wasn't going to say that, I was gonna say something else. But your idea is so much better. Now, you also have to follow his orders."

"Me and my big mouth." She mumbled.

"Now, why don't you get started, masterbate for us." Sal commanded.

Emily could feel the heat rise in her face and neck. She had already fucked Manny and sucked off Sal, but she didnt know why she was suddenly flushed. Maybe it was the fact that she had never pleasured herself with someone in the same room with her. She had only done it in private, usually when taking a shower, she had never had an audience. But something about the idea turned her on.

Something was telling her that if she put aside her bashfulness and did what they told her, that the reward full of pleasure would be worth every second of this agony.