{ rules }

cursing- i am okay with it, but sensor it! i don't want my book getting taken down for cursing! and please don't do it all the time. this is a childs show so please limit it.

smut- this is a no. i might allow it in my other books, but not here. i am okay with making out, cuddling, holding hands, but no smut. first all, this is a childs show so there's that. second of all, i just don't feel comfortable roleplaying smut here.

reminding- i do have a life outside of wattpad and i like to live it. i also struggle with mental health which can affect the way i reply. i also forget to reply, and wattpad doesn't give me the notifications all the time so tag me after two days if i hadn't reply.

sentences- i would like at least 4 DETAILED sentences. the more detailed they are, the better. it's easier to reply when there's something there, and 4 sentences isn't a lot.

crush- i will not be playing my own crush. that is something i will not do. it makes no sense , and it takes from the fun.  so, you play my crush and i play yours. also, don't make my crush seem like a dick.

lgbtq- yes! your oc can have any pronouns, any sexuality, and overall whatever you want. however, you are not allowed to mock the community with fake sexualitys, rude pronouns, etc. but please understand i'm christian, so i might not understand it, but i do respect you. i respect everyone i rp with.

bullying- i don't care what the reason is, bullying is never okay. it's common sense to treat people with respect. if you don't like someone i might be roleplay, you are not allowed to bully them. also, no homophobia, transphobia, racism, ableism, etc.

warnings- you get three warnings. your first warning is me dming you about it. your second warning is me dming you and you being banned for a day. your third warning will be me dming you telling you that you're banned from roleplaying. i will delete your comments and will not respond if you ask. you only get banned if you don't follow the rules and so far, i haven't had to do that yet so let's keep it that way.

spamming- this shouldn't be a rule, but seeing as i have roleplayed with people who can't respect this basic roleplaying rule, it is. do not spam me. period. firstly, i'm busy. i got school coming up meaning i'm going in my junior year of high school,drivers training, babysitting, trying to keep my mental health stable, and so much more. i also have my notifications for wattpad off because it was getting annoying. if i get 20 notifications from you just replying with the same words (which has happened) i'm not responding. it's rude, breaking my 'reminder' rule, and it's just flat out annoying.

group roleplay- this is not a group roleplay. don't join in on someone else's roleplay. it's super confusing and kinda annoying.

controlling ocs/characters- if i'm playing as kai, you can't just randomly take him over. i understand wanting to play a character which is fine, but if i'm currently playing them then don't take over. and this shouldn't be said, but don't control my ocs at all. it's super rude.

timeline- so, it had been YEARS since i saw ninjago, meaning i have not seen the new seasons yet. the last season i think i fully watched was ten, but i can't remember. because of that, we won't roleplay the seasons. if i ever get around to watching the seasons, i'll change this rule, but as for now, we won't roleplay the seasons. i'm really sorry.

password: how many rules do i have?