{ depression }

tw: depression, starving self, binge eating.
{ scenario 1 }
lately, you've been feeling down. you won't eat, drink, they hardly leave their room, it's noticeable you're not sleeping much at night, you seem to be struggling with getting out of bed, and the few times ylu do eat, you either binge eat or only eat a little at a time. crush begins to grow concern and goes to check on you one day....how will they react?
♡︎
{ scenario 2 }
lately, crush has been feeling down. they won't eat, drink, they hardly leave their room, it's noticeable their not sleeping much at night, they seem to be struggling with getting out of bed, and the few times they do eat, they either binge eat or only eat a little at a time. you begin to grow concern and you go check on them one day...how will you react?
♡︎
{ scenario 3 }
lately, {team member of choice} has been feeling down. they won't eat, drink, they hardly leave their room, it's noticeable their not sleeping much at night, they seem to be struggling with getting out of bed, and the few times they do eat, they either binge eat or only eat a little at a time. the teams begins to grow concern and they go check on them one day...how will they react?