{ meeting the ninja }

{ scenario 1 }
one day, while walking, you see a flash of people in gi rush by them, accidentally knocking ypi out. when you wakes up, you're in a room you've never seen before, surrounded by the same people in the gis...after getting a closer look at them, you realize it's the ninja! how will you react?
♡︎
{ scenario 2 }
while you're out getting some groceries, you get knocked out. the next hour or so is a bit hazy. you can't really seem to remember anything and everything keeps going black. as it turns out, you had been taken by {villain of choice} and the ninja rescue you while you were knocked out. when you  wake up, you're surrounded by...the ninja?! everything being in a haze, you sit up and look around...are you really meeting the ninja?
♡︎
{ scenario 3 }
while you're enjoying your time in the park, an old man approaches you. confused, you put down your {item of choice} and look at the old man. the old man introduces himself as sensi wu and asks you to follow him. you follow him and when you get lead back to the {place of choice} you see the ninja, training. wu looks at the ninja and says something about how you have a power and he wants them all to get to know you...are you really meeting the ninja?