{ highschool au)

so in this au, the ninja live with their parents. it's kinda like the njnjago movie, but garmadon is good in it.
{ scenario 1}
it's your freshman year! you just finished middle school and now you're in highschool! it's definitely nerve wracking being at the bottom again and as you come to find out, high school might be hard or easy, depending on how much you're willing to do...
♡︎
{ scenario 2 }
it's your sophomore year! you're glad to be out of freshman year, glad to no longer be at the bottom, and definitely glad that the seniors aren't chanting about your grade at assemblies. but as you come to find out, sophomore year is filled with more expectations than freshman year...
♡︎
{ scenario 3 }
it's your junior year! this is the most stressful year of highschool, or so you heard. sure, you're almost done with school, but now you have to worry about the SAT, ACT, college applications, finding a prom date, harder expectations, and preparing to be an adult...
♡︎
{ scenario 4 }
it's your senior year! top of the top again. you can't wait to graduate this year, you're glad you don't have to take the SAT or the ACT. all you gotta worry about is your college, your senior quote and making sure you can walk at graduation this year...