Part 5: Kinky Chain

( LEMON WARNING: This story has a cute storyline, but I did promise a few people lemon, so if you want to skip, I'll make sure it makes as much sense as possible afterwards. Thank you, and enjoy. )

"T-to be honest, I-I kinda... liked the c-chains. They... they turned me on so much. And the way you danced with them on, ungh~" The man beneath me gasped, his voice so vague it would have been hard to hear if I wasn't right above him, watching the waves of pleasure wash over his face.

Our crotches grinded together with his sensual end-of-sentence noise and I found myself grasping tighter at his arms to stable myself. How badly I wanted to fuck him right there had me wound up from head to toe.

A bulge rubbed against mine mid-thought and I gasped, biting my lip and groaning softly, the man under me doing the same.

Then I had a memory; I was supposed to work today.

I crawled off of Sean, disappointing his and my own horny side as I crept out into his front yard, popping my trunk and searching with my phone's flashlight.

A hunk of metal links glimmered so I grabbed them and swung them around my neck, locking the storage space at the back of the car and pretty much running back inside.

When I got back to the couch, I put them behind my back, excited to find a flustered Sean laying with his back on the couch, looking directly up at me, a pleading look in his dancing eyes.

I could only smirk.

"Sean," I whispered, leaning closer to him and massaging his neck with my free hand. His eyes closed automatically— robotically as he let out a soft sigh. "I need you to keep your eyes like that, and sit up."

He hesitantly did as I told him, and I jumped over behind him.

"Alright, now I'm gonna need you to just put your hands behind your back," I demanded calmly, loving the way he trusted me so, putting his hands together. I bit my lip again, dirty thoughts taking over.

With the first set of chains that were supposed to connect up to my torso piece, I managed to tie them around both of his wrists, ignoring the tiny yelps of confusion and gasps from the cold metal on his warm skin. I licked his neck softly, assuring him that he'd be fine.

He seemed to trust me, so I left his, now trapped hands alone behind his back. He tried to pull his hands apart, then smiled lightly when he seemed to notice what I'd locked him in. He wanted this, I could tell.

"Now, Sean—"

"Jack."

"What?"

The Irishman inhaled shakily, and exhaled even shakier. He then bit his lip, keeping his eyes securely shut.

"Please, Mark, call me Jack."

"What, why?" I asked, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Just do it," he murmured, breathing heavier than normal.

"Okay then... Jack," I agreed. The name bounced off my tongue and Jack quivered, his whole body shuddering in, what I guessed to be, delight. It turned me on, to say the least.

I grinned mischieviously.

"Someone's a kinky fucker, huh?" I mumbled, laughing between gritted teeth. Jack had no reply but a soft gyration of his hips. 'Nghh, god he's hot.'

Restraining myself from taking him then and there, I took off my shirts and connected the metal chains together around my chest-area, minus one piece that was holding my 'companion' back.

When I was done, I stripped down into just my boxers, which happened to be gray.

"Okay Jacki-baby," I purred. "You can open your eyes now."

His eyes popped open, but he could not see my anywhere; as I was stealthily behind him, circling his back with my fingers and getting lower each time.

I put both hands on his shoulders, taking off his shirt and rubbing his hard, beautiful, chiseled chest. He shivered under my touch, and I kissed the top of his head, pressing my erection against his back with a grunt. It hurt, but the pain was really pleasurable.

A hungry feeling spread throughout my chest and I pushed his back forward, roughly and carelessly. There was a whimper of surprise, and then a soft groan.

Jack was laying there, face buried in the cushions with his ass up in the air, supported by his knees. I grabbed his skinny jeans and began to pull them down, slowly, leaving little kisses on his thighs. When they got down, I helped him kick them off, same thing with his boxers.

Now, he was laying face-first in cushions without any pants on, and god the sight turned me on. But, I decided I must tease him first; get him all hot and bothered.

I pressed my crotch against him, arching over his bent back and reaching under his shirt, hands running over his nipples and petite bodily structure. He moaned a bit, his hips bucking back into my lower front half. Whenever he did, I'd have to bite my lip and pretend it didn't make me want him more.

Finally, I pressed on my erection with one hand, jolting slightly with the pain that soared through me. I arched back over Jack, putting a hand over his mouth. There was a muffled, 'what are you doing?' but then he seemed to get it, his tongue swirling around my hand, making it wet and myself wetter.

I pulled down my boxers and stroked myself a few times, using his thick saliva as lube, before lining myself up at his entrance. He quivered once more, sighing lightly into the couch.

I put a hand on his erection and began to pump, then, to reassure him, I whispered sweet alluring sentences to him; shh, it's gonna be okay. Just relax. Let me do this.

I found myself pushing inside his tight hole, almost immediately moaning his name. He moaned too, and his body shook around me. I thrusted gently, making sure not to hurt him, mumbling his name under my breath as I also worked on his cock with my right hand.

"Mm, Jack~" I moaned, nibbling my bottom lip as I built up speed with each thrust.

"A-ah, Mark! Faster!" The Irishman ordered, his hips raising slightly. I used my left hand to steady them, before beginning to force myself inside him faster, loving the feeling of him all around me. "Oh, fuck, M-Mark! Aah- ahh, oh god yes!"

Soon he was a screaming, moaning mess, and it turned me on to no extent. I jammed myself hard inside him for the last few times, his body a shaking catastrophe, so I steadied his hips again and gave one final, large thrust, listening to him scream my name in ecstasy before I came inside him, and he came on his shirt and my own fingers.