Part 10: As One, We Stand (Final)

After I got inside, I jumped on the stage of the asshole who stole Sean's girlfriend in front of his own eyes and pushed him into the crowd, and right on target, he landed on the ex-girlfriend, who was originally just watching him in awe.

The two sluts, male and female, struggled before sitting up, and then a shit-ton of women, new and old, began beating the crap out of the lady for 'harassing their eye-candy' (another way of saying 'I'm jealous, die bitch').

I chuckled rather sadistically as I watched them get a beat down of their lives, before searching into the crowd. Security members of the club were running at me, angrily, shouting for me to stop. I merely rolled my eyes, took out my wallet and revealed my pass. They stopped, only for a second to read, and then started heading for me once more, like my authority didn't matter.

To my luck, Bob ran over and even though he wasn't a guard anymore, he had many friends working there. All he had to do was swipe a hand across their chests and tell them to stop, that this was all a harmless plan of mine.

They eased at his command, and stood down. I could still feel their eyes from the corner of the room. The bastards obviously still didn't trust me. Just another reason to quit this shit-house of a job.

I grasped the pole with both hands, watching in triumph as all the women started to crowd around, shouting and whooping at my body as I swung around a little, just giving them a preview.

"Show some more skin!" One hollered, causing the rest to laugh.

My eyes shot down to the jumper I was wearing, and I frowned. It belonged to Jack, and I really didn't want to take it off for the same reason he was self-conscious about losing me.

I sighed, and kept amusing them, my brown eyes picking out the crowd until finally, I saw him.

A smile, one I had no control over, spread across my face as I motioned him over with a finger.

His cheeks flushed a bright red, as he nervously crept over to the stage, putting his hands crossed on it.

While his head was hung in shame, I reached down and grabbed his hand, causing him to gasp and shriek lightly as I hauled him up using all of my strength. He chuckled at the closeness of our bodies, his face still a beet red.

"Sean!?" A shrill voice called, tone layered in disbelief. The Irishman snapped his head around, eyes widening at the image of his ex-girlfriend sitting there all tattered and bruised with her new male-whore, who was still tackling ladies off of him.

Jack gained an expression of fear and hurt, and he grabbed onto my borrowed hoodie with both hands and hid his face in my chest, shyly.

I chuckled at the adorableness of his actions, and then glared at the black-haired girl who had her mouth gaping open. This was obviously all too much for her tiny brain to process, so to speed things up for her, I smirked devilishly right in her direction.

She looked taken aback, then scoffed and crossed her arms, pouting.

'He's mine. Mine. Mine.' I thought, grinning.

To show off my pride and joy, I grasped at Sean's shirt collar, yanking him up so he was at eye level with me, and then in a flash, my lips were clashing with his, passionately, strongly and lustfully.

There were gasps heard in a full circle around the stage, along with shouts of jealousy or 'oohs' to create suspense.

At first, the beautifully shy boy had no reaction, eyes wide and lips unmoving. Finally, he took it all in and it became too hot to sit through, his moistened lips lovingly synced themselves with mine, eyes closing and the heat noticeably rose.