Chapter 25: Mr Weikogawa

Ise and Wendi were beyond surprised, did ChiChi say...Dad?, No. She must've been joking...right, if so, Ise knew who this was "Y...you're Sculptor Haku" "Correct young lady" he said, lighting a cigarette, he had a perpetual bored and lulled voice, he also looked very tired. Wendi smiled "so, are you ChiChis father?" He looked at her, taking a long drag "Yeah" Olivia dived into him, hugging so close "Helllllooooo Haku!. It's been soooo long" Haku, slightly stunned, peels her off "Its been long enough Atmoss, believe me" he put her down and takes another drag "I heard some noise. And I saw ChiChi...using an Each?" "Yeah, she's getting pretty good at it" Maki piped up, Haku looked at him, the first bit of emotion they were all privy too on his long and sullen face...was that of a scowl "Of course you're behind this Maki" Maki smiled "Lock me up Haku, I just can't help to see talent burgeoning from her" "yeah...well she's not doing it to herself. She stops this charade now" everyone was shocked, Wendi, surprising everyone stood forward "S-sir...we all want to become hero's, we know it's dangerous, none more than the actual hero's in this room. But ChiChi, Ise and Myself, we want to help to take down the World Government" Haku looked at her "Do...you have any idea how the World Government operate?. They won't just take it easy because you have nice eyes. They'll prey on your weakeness, scavenge on your insecurities and feast on your tears, they smash through your confidence. If you want to be a husk of who you were. Be my guest. But my daughter will have no part in it" he turns to pick her up, going to leave...when Maki steps in front of him "She's my student Haku..." "She's my daughter first Maki" Haku walked away. Maki grabbed his shoulder, Haku stopped "I'll train her, I'll make sure she's invincible, bulletproof, if I could, I'd make her impossible to even be perceived by man. Just...give me a chance" "p...please Dad...i...i want to fight" Haku looked at Chiaki, gently cupping her cheek, she was in a lot of pain. He thought for a second, before looking at Maki "One. Chance, Screw this up Maki. And you'll pray Fortune finds you first.

Selena and her team fixes ChiChi and Daichi, Selena takes out 0.1 litres of her own blood, also placing two beakers beside it, the blood slowly drains into the other beakers, she pours them into bags and connects them through tubes into ChiChi and Daichi, Wendi smiles "Thats incredible. Is that your Each Miss?" "Indeed Wendi. It's called Transfusion. It allows me to take my own blood and multiply it. I can then put it back into the bodies I've ordained it to go into. It works better if the blood type match up in someway" Selena sits and eats some cooked Spinach, Wendi smiles "I think that's the most incredible Each I've ever heard of" Selena smiled softly "My name is Selena Von Blut" "I'm Wendi Suwabei, it's very nice to meet you" she smiled more, thinking "Your Mother. She's a nurse correct?" Wendi nodded a few times "yes, we moved to Japan for her work purposes" Selena listens more as ChiChi wakes, her pain had subsided a little "D...dad" she rasped lightly, he came over, kneeling and taking his daughters hand "Hello Chiaki" he smiled very softly, she smirked a little "Remind me...when we're done here. I need to smack you" this caused the man to laugh "I'm sorry...I didn't know how strongly you and your friends felt about this" ChiChi sat up very carefully, making sure not to further injure herself "Me and my friends, we want to do this...but, if you don't. I can't exactly ar-" "Let's just see first...see if you can make some progress"

Chichi smiled widely "I can...my Each is called Castle, I can...create wall to protect myself from hits, it's super cool, plus I totally kicked Maki's ass with it" his daughter takes after a younger him, very outward going. Now he was serious, it came with the job "Believe me, Maki needs his ass kicked" she laughed lightly at that, then...it hit her "Wait...you're here, does that-" "yeah, this old timer needs a break for a while" she hugged, she now actually had a chance to see her Dad, something she hadn't had in a very...very long time. Daichi stirred, opening his eyes and...seeing Aoba and Hu "Hey...where did you two piss off too" "We're sorry we left" Aoba smiled softly "We...became Hero's" "both of us Daichi" Hu added, Daichi smirked "C...congrats, forgive me for not celebrating, I feel like if I move, my spine will shatter" "it's ok Daichi. You rest" Aoba smiled their soft smile "Hey, you're not wearing your mask Maskmouth...what do I call you now...Mouth?" "I would prefer my name" they smiled lightly. Hu held Daichis hand softly, he looked at her "Well done, really" "thank you...".
Ise and Wendi sat together, looking at ChiChi and her father, Ise looked at her blonde friend "Well done, for speaking up Windi" she smiled lightly "It was Maki who made the difference" "eh, you did it first" she pats her back, Wendi smiled more, eating some cookies.

Maki was on the phone with someone, looking like he was going to blow up in frustration. Haku sat with ChiChi making sure she is comfortable. Ise looked over "What was that thing you did...when you made the hole appear?" "Oh...it's my Each, it's called Drawn, basically I make a shape with my finger, then I push through it with my hand, anything that shape hits, it cuts" "to simplify it...wind blades" ChiChi smirked, he smiles a little "Effectively, wind blades" she nods, Wendi writes it down, she wants to collect all the information she can on Eaches, then she can help her friends in their fights. She has Haku's, Selena's, Daichi's and Royals. She also has footnotes about Hu and Aobas. She needs Makis and Olivias. Oh, and the huge furry guy in the corner of the room, she closes her little book as Maki looks up, looking like he's aged about 20 years "Ok...rest up kids, tomorrow we're taking a trip to the HQB" Wendi smiled "The...Hero's Qualification Board?" "Yes, 10 points young girl" Ise smiles, eagerly "Does that mean...were taking our exams?" "Well...we're not going down to have a picnic" Maki smiled "See you in the morning" he left through the same hole Haku came in from...using his wings, Wendi and Ise looked at each other, then ChiChi "Is he..." "Told you" she smirked...but, it was happening, they were becoming hero's.

Next Time: The gang venture down to the HQB in

The Grand Labyrinth

Omake...i guess

(Wendi) -U...uhm, hello, I'm here to announce my segment called...Suwabei's Guide to Awesome Eaches. We'll start this one with...my own, my Each allows me to make my legs turn into Ostrich Legs...giving me lots of speed and power...if only I had a name for it...I'll need to think. Ok, see you next Chapter. Goodbye-