03

"Morning Min!" Minho hummed and said a small good morning, pouring himself some coffee and sitting at the dinning table next to felix. "Hyunjin is making breakfast, you hungry?"

Minho thought for a second, feeling his stomach rumble from loss of food. "I'm not hungry." Hyunjin turned around from the stove and frowned. "Min you have to eat, we're not taking no for an answer." Minho grumbled and banged his head on the table. "Don't want it."

Felix sighed and looked down at his shaky hands, feeling his eyes start to water. "J-Jinnie.." hyunjin quickly looked at Felix, noticing his state and hurrying over as he turned off the stove. "Hey lixxie, what's wrong bug?"

Felix's bottom lip quivered as tears fell down his face, the older quickly wiping the tears away. "M-Minnie won' eat!!" Minho lifted his head and felt tears well up in his eyes. "M' sorry lixxie, m' sorry!" Hyunjin turned to Minho and wiped his tears as well. "It's okay babies! Minnie will eat breakfast and we will go cuddle does that sound good?"

Both boys nodded, Minho got out of his chair and slid into Felix's lap, hugging him tightly. "M' sorry l-lixxie." He hiccuped as he cried into Felix's chest, the younger wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and cried as well. "S' okay Minnie."

Hyunjin smiled and stood up, grabbing three plates and sitting down next to the littles. "Minnie, baby sit in my lap. Lixxie has to eat too." Felix growled at hyunjin and tightened his grip around Minho. "Stay." The older couldn't help but smile at Felix's cuteness, shaking his head and eating some of the food. "Make sure he eats buggy."

Felix hummed and loosened his grip on Minho, allowing him to turn around on his lap. Felix side eyed hyunjin as he saw that he was watching them, wrapping one arm around Minho's waist and feeding him with the other. Hyunjin smiled widely as Minho finally ate something.

After a couple bites minho leaned back against Felix, blinking slowly. "Minnie tired?" The older hummed softly and rested his head in Felix's neck, watching hyunjin feed Felix a couple more bites. "Are my babies full?" Both boys hummed and hugged each other tightly, hyunjin smiled and stood up. "Let's go cuddle." Minho lifted his head and smiled, reaching his hands out for hyunjin to pick him up.

Hyunjin held Minho in his arms as held onto Felix's hand, walking them towards his bedroom. "SpongeBob or adventure time?" Hyunjin said as he sat Minho down on the bed, lifting Felix on the bed as well. "Adventure time!" They both yelled at the same time, earning a frown from hyunjin. "Inside voices babies." Minho and Felix nodded and turned to each other, giggling softly.

Hyunjin smiled and turned the show on, laying down between the littles. The boys cuddled up next to hyunjin and watched the show with wide eyed, minho slipped his thumb between his lips and sucked quietly. Felix mumbled something and sat up, making minho sit up as well.

"What's wrong bug?" Felix held his throat and pouted at hyunjin. "Drink." Hyunjin reached over the bedside table and grabbed a bottle, laying back down along with Minho. "Lay down baby, I'll help you drink." Felix huffed and laid down, looking at hyunjin with puppy eyes. "Old enough to drink."

Hyunjin hummed and handed Felix the bottle, watching the younger drink slowly as he continued to watch adventure time. Soon after drinking the milk, Felix passed out on Hyunjin's chest. the older smiled at Felix and looked to his left, seeing Minho dead asleep as well. He took the bottle out of Felix's hands and placed it back on the table, grabbing his phone.

He scrolled through TikTok for a bit, getting a call from jeongin. "Hey in-ah, what's up?" He frowned as he heard a bunch of rustling in the background. "Do you think you can come by and lock the studio up? Im trying to look for the keys but seungs is in one hand and you're in the other."

"Sorry dude but I can't, my babies are passed out and I don't think I can move a muscle without one of them waking up." He heard jeongin huff in the background, before small cheers echoed through the phone. "Found it! It was in my weed box for whatever reason." Hyunjin sighed and shook his head. "Whatever, at least you found it."

Jeongin agreed and ended the call, closing up the studio and starting to walk to his car. "Hey!" He turned to the voice and furrowed his brows. "Can I help you?" A short man hurried over and eyed the sleeping boy in jeongin's arms. "You work at project 8?" Jeongin hummed and unlocked his car, gently placing seungmin in the passenger seat.

"Do you need something? I have to go." The guy picked at his nails and cleared his throat. "Uh- yeah I heard you sell weed." Jeongin opened his mouth in surprise and smiled. "Yeah, almost forgot." The guy chuckled and took out $200 in his wallet. "How much will this do?"

Jeongin eyed the money and grabbed it, smirking at the guy. "Did you take all daddy's money? He might get mad." The other squinted his eyes and cracked his knuckles. "I guess everyone that works here is a fucking brat, chan was right." Jeongin stopped in his tracks and glared at the guy. "The fuck are you talking about?"

The guy smiled and grabbed his money back harshly. "We met the other three yesterday, all bitches but the main one was the worst. He desperately needs to come down to earth, but until then we're not making any more music for them." Jeongin tightened his jaw and pointed his finger at the man. "You don't know shit, get the fuck out of here and don't talk about my brothers like that."

The guy smiled and shrugged, walking away and dialing his hyung. "Unbelievable Chan, all I asked for was weed. Just a bunch of rich bitches."

That's all I feel like doing today :)