06

"That was better guys good job." The dancers smiled at their teacher, Minho sat down on one of the chairs and waved at the kids. "You guys are good to go." Hyunjin and Felix widened their eyes at the tone in Minho's voice.

"You seem to be in a good mood today." Minho shrugged and checked his phone. "I had to let them go because I'm leaving early." The boys furrowed their brows in confusion. "Wait what-"

The door opened with a smiley Chan walking in. "Hey guys!" Minho sighed and started grabbing his stuff. "I told you to wait in the car." Hyunjin and Felix's expressions changed from confusion to suggestive. "Chan is the reason you're leaving early?"

Minho hummed and started walking towards Chan. "It's not like that." He turned to Chan. "Let's go." The older stopped Minho from walking out the door, brushing his hair away from his face and smiling at a red Minho. "Your hair is all over the place."

Minho dropped his head in embarrassment and walked out of the studio, chan chuckled and waved at hyunjin and Felix as they made their way to Chan's car.

The boys turned to each other with happy expressions, Felix jumping on top of the older and hugging him tightly. Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise and hugged him back, lifting him off the ground and spinning him in a circle.

"I'm so happy hyunjinnie!!" Felix exclaimed as he cupped Hyunjin's face with a big smile, Hyunjin felt his cheeks heat up by the touch. "Me too lix!" Hyunjin put Felix down and quickly grabbed his stuff. "Do you want to get something to eat since Min left?"

Felix smiled and nodded, grabbing his stuff as well. "I'm feeling ice cream!" Hyunjin chuckled and shook his head, wrapping his arm around Felix's shoulder as they locked the studio up. "Food first lix."

"Thanks for going out with me." Minho crossed his arms and turned to look out the window. "This isn't a date, I'm only going because you saw me cry and it's embarrassing." Chan frowned and glanced at Minho.

"It's not embarrassing, everyone cries it's a very normal thing." Minho sighed and brought his knees to his chest, hiding his face between his legs. Chan exhaled as he parked the car at the location, getting out of the car and opening the door for Minho.

The younger looked up in confusion. "Where are we?" Chan smiled and reached his hand out for Minho. "You'll see." Minho grumbled and stepped out of the car, rejecting Chan's hand. Chan smiled through the pain and walked Minho inside the apartment complex.

"Chan why are we at your apartment?" Minho huffed and crossed his arms once again, chan smiled at Minho and held his hand out again. "I just wanted to watch a movie with you, is that fine?" Minho stomped his foot and stormed away from chan, walking towards his room with a faint memory when he saw him last.

"I'm not taking your hand!" Chan rolled his eyes and followed behind Minho. "Damn brat."

Jisung rubbed his eyes as he woke up to the door opening and voices in the other room. He slowly stood up and walked out of the room, still sleepy as ever. "Oh ji! Did we wake you up?" Jisung nodded and rubbed his eyes again, freezing as he saw Minho standing in the hallway.

"Um.. hi?" Minho rubbed the back of his neck and waved, too nervous to say hi back. Chan chuckled and tucked some hair behind Minho's ear. "He doesn't bite Minnie, he's the least of your worries."

Minho's face flushed red, looking up at Chan for a quick second before looking back down. "Minnie?" Chan smiled and continued brushing Minho's hair softly. "Is it okay if I call you that?" Minho kept his head down and nodded, pushing down any thoughts of him slipping.

Jisung smiled at Minho and looked up at Chan, giving him a wink before heading to the kitchen. "Do you guys want anything to eat?" The boys walked to the kitchen, the oldest shrugging. "I'm good what about you Minnie?" Minho dropped his head again, hearing his little's favorite nickname in front of someone he was supposed to be strong with.. not a good mix.

Minho picked at his fingers and felt tears well up in his eyes, he wanted something to eat but he as too afraid to say anything. They are going to judge him, say that he's too fat to eat that, he doesn't need those calories. They are going to make fun of him, why is he crying? Can't he ever act like a man? Being a little is so fucking embarrassing.

"Inho! Minho!" Chan lifted Minho's head and noticed him in distress. "Hey what's wrong baby?" That was Minho's breaking point, bawling his eyes out on the spot and wrapping his arms around Chan's shoulders. The older hugged him back and rubbed his waist comfortably, looking at jisung with wide eyes.

"Minnie what's wrong? You can talk to me." Minho pulled away and wiped his tears, sniffling. "M' little." Chan's eyes softened and he smiled widely. "You're a little?" Minho nodded and hid his face in Chan's neck. "Don' tell." The older made eye contact with jisung, who was trying not to flap his hands in excitement.

"Jisung's a little too, did you know baby?" Minho lifted his head immediately and looked at jisung with wide eyes, walking over to him shyly. "Little?" Jisung smiled widely and nodded, slipping quickly. "M' little." Minho smiled sheepishly and hugged jisung tightly, the younger giggling and squeezing Minho's waist.

Chan smiled at the interaction, calling changbin and telling him to get back so jisung won't get worried. "Binnie's coming jiji, Minnie do you have a caregiver?" Minho moved his head to look at Chan, shrugging. "Jinnie, bu' take care of m' an lixxie." Chan hummed and grabbed Minho's phone, trying to find someone named Jinnie.

He saw the contact that read hyunjin/jinnie, realizing and calling the number. "Min? Are you okay?" Chan smiled as jisung dragged minho to the couch, the older laying completely on top of jisung. "Hey hyunjin, I just wanted to let you know that minho slipped. I know how to take care of littles but I don't know if he needs something since he told me you're his caregiver."

Chan heard rustling and rushed breathing. "Is he- is he okay?" Chan hummed. "He's perfectly fine, he's cuddling with jisung right now, he slipped too." He heard a breath of relief through the other line. "Okay that's good, all he needs is attention. He's so fucking sensitive and one of the only times you'll see him be vulnerable is when he's little."

Chan took note of that and tried to say something, getting shut up pretty quickly. "He also has some other problems, one of them is eating. It's not my place to tell you I just wanted to give you a heads up to not really bring it up." Chan frowned. "What if he gets hungry though?"

"We'll feed him when he gets back don't worry." Chan nodded and smiled at changbin as he walked into the door. "Okay thanks I'll talk to you later." He hung up the phone and turned to the couch, seeing Minho sitting by himself peacefully.

"Channie cuddles?"

So cute

Might not update that much because I'm very busy but I'll try 💪