11

minho opened his eyes with a slight groan in his voice, his throat feeling incredibly dry. he turned his head to see hyunjin sitting down at the chair next to him, his head resting in his hands. "hyunjin?"

the younger lifted his head quickly, a big smile spreading across his face. "min! oh baby!!" hyunjin's eyes flooded with tears, getting on the bed to hug minho tightly. "i thought i lost you honey, i-i was so scared!" hyunjin sobbed out as he held the older to his chest. minho had a straight face, eyes tearing up slightly. 

"I'm thirsty hyunjin." the younger quickly let go and sniffled as he grabbed some water for minho, holding minho's chin upward so he can waterfall it. "how are you feeling?" minho swallowed the water and shrugged. "i don't know." 

hyunjin frowned and placed the water back on the nightstand, reaching over to grab minho's hand. "i want to help you through this, you were doing so well min." minho looked at the intertwined hand and felt the back of his throat sting, turning his head to look in the other direction.

"you were getting along with chan hyung, you were eating min. i'm so proud of how far you became." minho huffed and moved his hand from the younger's "yeah well i lost it all didn't i?"

hyunjin sighed and grabbed minho's hand once again. "it happens to everyone min, you relapsed. it doesn't mean i don't love you any more though." minho's heartbeat picked up at the words that left the younger's mouth, hyunjin smiling and looking at the heart monitor as it picked up pace.

"all it means is that you can do it again. with help from me, lix, chan, and the new friends you've made, you can get back to where you were and keep growing honey." minho sighed and let his shoulders hunch. "i don't feel good hyunjin." 

the younger kissed the hand that was covered in needles. "talk to me baby." minho let tears slip down his face, sniffling harshly. "i-i wanted to die." he mumbled, looking at his covered arms. "i don't know what happened. it went too fast hyun. my mind went blank."

hyunjin reached over and cupped minho's face with one hand, the other still holding onto his hand. "we will work this out. you're my strong boy." minho sniffled and let hyunjin wipe his tears, the younger chuckling as he remebered something. "you know, the nurses thought you were my boyfriend."

minho cracked a smile, tears faltering. "are you serious?" hyunjin nodded and smiled widely. "i mean, we would look good together, right?" 

the boys gave each other a look before busting out laughing at the ridiculous statement (i personally don't think it's ridiculous 😚). "im just joking, you're reserved for chan hyung." minho blushed and poked the younger in the chest. "and you're reserved for lix."

hyunjin's face dropped, blush dusting his cheeks. "how-" minho rolled his eyes. "did you forget were best friends, i also live with you guys if you forgot too." hyunjin just smiled and continued caressing minho's cheek, looking up as the door opened.

a nurse smiled at the two and held onto the door knob. "you two are so cute!" minho's eyes widened, side eyeing hyunjin. the younger smiled back, saying that he was right all along. "there's someone here to see you minho." minho nodded and smiled as felix entered the room, glancing at hyunjin as the younger pulled away from minho quickly.

"hyung." felix went to the bed and held the older's hand. "you said you were gonna tell us if it got bad." minho brought his hand to felix's face, wiping the tears that fell. "i'm sorry." felix shook his head as his lip trembled. "n-no min. don't say s-sorry!" 

minho sighed and pulled his hand away, looking down at his light blanket. "i'll try to talk to you guys more." the boys didn't answer, simply holding onto each of minho's hands and caressing the skin. 

"i want to see chan."

__

chan woke up with a sad expression, rubbing his puffy eyes and sitting up in his bed. he quickly grabbed his phone and saw a few missed calls from hyunjin, calling him back but getting no answer.

he got up and opened his door, being faced with bright lights coming from the living room. jisung and changbin stopped laughing as chan walked in. "hey hyung, how are you?"

the older took a second, taking a deep breath before breaking down in tears, the boys jumped up and pulled him into a hug. chan sobbed in their arms, gripping changbin's shirt tightly. "i-i can't fucking do this!" 

the boys calmed the older down, getting him to sit down on the couch. "what happened hyung. you can tell us anything."

chan wiped his eyes and sniffled. "minho.. he-he tried to kill himself." the others froze in their spots, pulling chan back into a hug. "oh my god.. hyung- we're so sorry." chan pulled away and took a few harsh breaths. "a-and i don't even know if it worked o-or not! because hyunjin isn't answering his fucking p-phone!!" 

they rubbed the older's back and held onto his hands. "i'm sure you'll hear from him soon.. i'm so sorry chan." chan covered his face with his hands, slumping onto his legs. his phone rang loudly, causing the boys to jump and look at the phone that read hyunjin.

chan quickly grabbed the phone and put it on speakerphone, not wanting to hear the news by himself. 

"hey chan hyung. minho is awake."

the older sighed and smiled sadly, happy tears slipping from his eyes.

"oh my god. thank you lord."

he could hear hyunjin laugh softly.

"me and lix talked to him for a bit, he asked for you though."

chan chuckled faintly, sniffling harshly. the two rubbed chan's back with a smile on their faces.

"i'm coming now, can bin and sung come too?"

he could hear hyunjin talk to someone, the other taking a second to reply.

"sure hyung."

__

i've been so active the past two days :0

it's because i'm leaving in a few days and i'll be gone for a week 

but i have been thinking of a new book ;)