08

Minho grumbled as hyunjin placed his medication in front of him. "You have to take it Min, you've been doing so well." Minho sighed and took his meds, seeing a smile on Hyunjin's and Felix's face. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Felix giggled and patted Minho's head, knowing well he liked that. "We're just very proud of you! You and Chan hyung are getting pretty close and same with jisung!" Minho smiled shyly and nodded, the touch from Felix making him want to slip.

"Do you wanna slip baby?" Hyunjin asked as he sat next to Minho and placed a hand on his thigh, Minho whined and shook his head. "Bunny." Felix sat down on the other side of Minho and brushed through Minho's hair. "You wanna be bunny right now?" Minho huffed and nodded, crawling into Hyunjin's lap.

Hyunjin smiled and rubbed Minho's shoulders. "Hi bunny." Minho giggled and hid his face in Hyunjin's neck. "J-Jinnie." Hyunjin bit his lip and looked at Felix for help. "Wan' Channie!" The boy's eyes grew wide, not knowing what to do.

Minho pulled his head out and stomped his legs on the couch, fists banging against Hyunjin's legs. "Wan' channie! Now!!" Felix quickly stood up and grabbed his phone, hyunjin hurried and stood up with Minho on his hip. "Lix! Dude we can't call him."

Felix sighed and threw his arms. "What else can we do? Chan is our best option because they're closest to actually getting together, unless you like Min or something." He mumbled the last part, dialing Chan's number quickly and calling him. "Of course I don't like him! I like someone else."

Felix side eyed Hyunjin and walked in the other room to talk to Chan. "Hyung? Hey sorry I know that Minho left not that long ago but we slipped and he keeps crying for you."

"Hey felix, that's fine should I come over?"

Felix bit his finger and hummed. "Yeah but um.. so he technically slipped but like not little space, uh- he slipped in pet space and when he slips he gets. Horny."

Felix heard a chuckle from the other line, followed by him getting off his bed. "Thats fine with me, as long as he won't regret it in the morning. What name does he go by?"

Felix sighed in relief and smiled. "Okay great! He likes to be called bunny, or kitty it just depends on the day."

Chan hummed over the line. "Wait so when he gets in pet space, you guys fuck him?"

Felix chocked on his spit and blushed. "No no! He likes to make videos sometimes, or he'll just jack off but he's always wanted someone."

Chan smirked over the phone. "I would love to see those videos."

Felix chuckled and glanced back in the living room. "Anyways you should probably hurry, he's trying to ride Hyunjin's thigh."

Chan chuckled. "Okay I'm leaving now."

Felix walked back into the room and picked Minho off Hyunjin's lap. "Channie's coming over bunny, you can play with Channie okay?" Minho whined and wrapped his arms around Felix's shoulders. "Play now." Hyunjin shut up as he heard the knock at the door, hurrying over to open the door.

"Hey hyung-" "Channie!" Minho squirmed out of Felix's arms and ran to the older, jumping on top of him. Chan chuckled and held under Minho's thighs. "Hey bunny, I heard you needed me hm?" Minho nodded eagerly and nosed at Chan's neck. "Ne' you so bad."

Chan smirked and looked at Hyunjin and Felix. "Is he a virgin?" They shook their heads. "Before mingi started dating Yunho, he helped Min a couple times."

Chan hummed and smiled cheeky at the two. "So.. are you gonna leave or do you want to join?" Both of them blushed and cleared their throats. "Uh- yeah we'll leave, he's pretty vocal anyways so you'll probably get a complaint." Chan chuckled and stood by the door as the two walked out of the apartment.

"But please be careful with him, he's very vulnerable right now and will definitely be embarrassed when he comes back up." Chan nodded and they all said their goodbyes, chan closing the door and locking it. "It's just us now bunny."

Minho whimpered and tried to grind his hard on against Chan's stomach. "D-daddy! Hurry." Chan bit his lip and walked them to Minho's bedroom, guessing by the cat stuffed animals in his room. "Why aren't you kitty today?"

Minho gasped as he was thrown on the bed, almost cumming without even being touched. "Wan' be fucked like bunny, over an' over again an' rough! Daddy please wan' it rough!" Minho begged as he thrusted his hips up when Chan placed his hands on Minho's waistband.

The older felt himself grow hard by the way Minho was talking. "Of course bunny, I'll fuck you rough don't even worry about that."

I know everyone is gonna kill me but it's late and the first day of school is tomorrow AHHHHHHH

anyways I'll try to update this soon but I'm gonna get super busy.