Drunken Divulgence

A very drunk Blitzø heard the door to his apartment open. His glanced over at the six empty bottles of whiskey on the table beside the couch before looking over to see who it was who entered his home.

When he saw who it was, he immediately jumped off the couch and onto the unsuspecting owl. "Stolas! I missed youuuu!" he said happily, his words slurring a bit. He had a huge smile on his face. Stolas' face was flushed, and his eyes were dim.

"Bliiiiiiii—" he hiccupped, showing Blitzø he was drunk as well. "—tzyyyy!" he finished excitedly, wrapping his arms around the imp as his knees buckled and he fell to the floor. "I missed you too, Blitzyyy!"

Blitzø laughed stupidly, enjoying the warmth of the prince's body against his own. "I'm soooOoo glad you're here," he said in a loud and enthusiastic, yet tired and somewhat whiney, voice. "Come here!" He stumbled a bit as he got up, but he managed and lead Stolas to the couch. He allowed the prince to stretch his legs out, and Blitzø sat on his thighs.

Stolas giggled drunkenly as Blitzø scooted up a bit. "You're so silly, Blitzy!" he said with a deformed smile on his face as he put his hands on Blitzø's hips. "I misssssed you!" he added, nuzzling his face into the base of Blitzø's neck. Blitzø giggled as well, his hands wandering up to hold Stolas' face in them.

He locked lips with the prince, who returned the loving action.

Blitzø just barely broke the kiss to say with a smile, "your lips taste like wine." Stolas smiled back at him before they melted right back into a kiss again.

As they kissed, Blitzø felt a warmth spread throughout his body. He had been attracted to Stolas for some time now, but he never fully accepted it. He fact that Stolas was kissing him back so passionately made his insides melt. He deepened the kiss, running his hands through the feathers on Stolas' head as they continued to make out.

Blitzø felt his heart racing. He had never felt this way before. About anyone, or anything. It could have just been the whiskey, but he knew he wanted to be with Stolas forever.

Stolas' hands wandered up Blitzø's shirt slowly. The imp moaned softly with a smile on his face before he broke the kiss. "Stolas, I know it might seem crazy, but I lo—"

He was interrupted by Loona kicking her door open. She yawned. "What the fuck are you two dorks doing?"

Stolas immediately pulled his hands back toward himself. Blitzø looked at him, disappointed. As Loona walked past them to steal a soda out of the fridge, she sneakily grabbed Stolas' phone. She slipped it in her pocket and walked quickly back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

They looked at each other, both feeling a bit uneasy. Blitzø knew that his adopted daughter could be a bit unpredictable, and he didn't want her to start any problems between him and Stolas. "I'm sorry about that," he said, looking at the prince apologetically. "I don't know what she's up to." Stolas smiled at the imp, trying to act casual for the sake of the situation. "It's alright, darling," he said, still smiling gently. "We can just forget about it for now." Blitzø nodded, feeling a little relieved. He knew that he and Stolas had something special, and although he wasn't open about his feelings for the prince, he wouldn't trade it for the world. They hugged each other tightly, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

After about ten minutes of being in this position, they were both drifting off to a very much needed sleep. Before they could fully drift off, there was a thud. The door opened. The two demons jumped up to see who bursted through the door.

"Dad?"

Octavia. Stolas stared, speechless.

"Dad! Come on, we're going home!"

Loona came out of her room and tossed Stolas' phone to Octavia. She caught it and put it in the pocket of her sweater.

Stolas and Blitzø locked eyes, very confused about the situation. The small imp clung to the prince as Octavia walked over to them and attempted to grab her father. She brought Blitzø with her. She dragged them to the area in front of the open door.

Loona grabbed Blitzø, who was clinging onto Stolas. Stolas was clinging onto him. "Come on, you dickheads! Stolas has to go!" Loona shouted, struggling to pull the two older demons apart.

"I don't want him to go! Don't make him go, Loony! I love him. Don't take him, I love him..." Blitzø whined and begged. His eyes began to water as his strength weakened.

Loona hated to see Blitzø like this. Weak and vulnerable. Always when he's drunk. She hated it. She hated it because it hurt her. She may not always have acted like it, but she cared deeply about Blitzø.

Stolas let go, feeling weak and tired. Octavia sighed and gave a weak smile to Loona, who returned the expression. She walked away with her father, and Blitzø curled up on the floor. Loona walked and closed the door, then sighed and sat down next to her adoptive father.

"Didn't you say he wouldn't leave?" he mumbled. Loona sighed again.

"Yeah. I did. But this isn't what I meant, Blitzø. I meant like... forever. Like splitting paths. This isn't that," she said with a smile. Blitzø couldn't see her. He was still curled up into a ball on the floor. "He didn't leave you forever. He wouldn't. I promise," she said. She wasn't sure she should've made that promise, but she kept a smile on her face.

Blitzø poked his head out from between his knees. He sniffled. "I'm tired, Loony." he said quietly. Loona chuckled and picked him up after she stood. She walked over to the couch and laid him down on it. "I wanna see Stolas."

"Go to sleep, Blitzø. You can see Stolas tomorrow, after you sleep." She walked away with a smile on her face. Blitzø grabbed the pillow that was supporting his head and cuddled it close to his chest.

He fell asleep almost immediately like that, curled up like an animal.