He'll Be Okay

Blitzø was driving to the hospital with Stolas and Octavia. "Just hold on a little bit longer, Stolas. We're almost there," he said worriedly. Stolas was stabbed a few times by Stella. Once in the chest, once in his left shoulder, once on his side.

"Dad, you're gonna be okay, right?" Octavia asks Stolas from the back seat of the van. Stolas gives a stiff nod.

"I'm sure I will, Via. Do not worry," he assures, wearing a reassuring smile on his face that quickly fades as he takes a sharp, painful breath.

Blitzø could see Stolas wincing in his peripheral vision. "Stolas, just take soft, slow breaths," he said, speeding up. Stolas nodded slowly and started doing as Blitzø told him.

After only a few minutes, they reached the hospital, and Blitzø slowed down just slightly and pulled into a parking space. He quickly turned the van off and got out, then walked over to the the other side of the van and opened the door for Stolas. "Hurry, hurry, hurry..." he muttered. Stolas quickly but carefully got out of the van, hitting his head in the process. Octavia got out of the van as well, and the three demons walked to the hospital and to the Emergency Center.

As they enter the bustling hospital, they're greeted by a team of medical professionals ready to assist.

Blitzø quickly explains the situation to the nurses at the front desk (without the whole murdering Stella fiasco), his voice trembling slightly with worry. He nurse rushes then into a nearby examination room, where doctors and nurses gather around Stolas to assess his injuries.

Octavia holds herself tightly, her eyes filled with concern and her mind racing with anxieties. "He'll be okay," she whispers to herself, giving some reassurance to her mind.

Meanwhile, Blitzø paces anxiously in the corner of the room, his mind running miles a second with thoughts of what happened and what lies ahead. He can't help but feel a mix of guilt and anxiety, but also determination to make sure Stolas doesn't get hurt so badly again.

The doctors work swiftly, stabilizing Stolas and getting him ready for surgery. They assure Blitzø and Via that they'll do everything they can to help him recover.

Blitzø and Octavia exchange a worried glance as the doctors and nurses wheel Stolas into the operating room. They know the road to recovery won't be easy at all, especially since this is all so soon after the last injuries Stolas had from when Striker captured him.

Blitzø and Octavia both take a deep breath, their hearts heavy with worry. They find the entire situation nerve-wracking, but they find solace in knowing that Stolas is able to get through anything.

Hours pass by, filled with anxious pacing and nervous glances at the clock on the wall that floats above the counter. Finally, a weary-looking doctor walks out of the operating room, a look of weariness and relief in their eyes.

"The surgery was successful," the doctor says, their voice calm yet with a slight hint of relief. "The prince is stable, and he'll need time to recover. We'll keep him under observation for a while, while he starts to heal up."

Blitzø and Via both let out a sigh of relief. Blitzø's shoulders drop, and Octavia stops anxiously pulling on her feathers as she collapses into her seat like she can finally relax after all this time.

As they enter the recovery room, they can see Stolas lying peacefully on the hospital bed, surrounded by monitors and medical equipment. His face is a bit pale, but there's a soft and relaxed look on it. Blitzø smiles slightly when he notices a teeny tiny smile playing on Stolas' face.

Blitzø gently takes Stolas' hand, his touch cold but full of concern and affection. "I knew you'd make it through," he says, as if he hadn't just been at the verge of a panic attack for the last few hours. Blitzø places a fragile kiss on Stolas' cheek.

Octavia stands next to the hospital bed, and eventually she smiles as she watches her father rest. "You're strong as hell, Dad. Stay that way," she mutters quietly.

Hours turn into days, and days turn into weeks, and Stolas slowly but surely makes progress during his recovery. Blitzø and Octavia help him start to regain his spirit.

Through all of the drama, anger, and anxiety, Blitzø and Octavia become closer. Octavia even starts to take a liking to him. And Stolas and Blitzø are even closer now. And Octavia has decided not to neglect her father so much.

And as Stolas starts to heal faster, the three are close. Closer than they'd ever imagined they'd be, and it's enjoyable. Blitzø now has people who understand him. Octavia doesn't have to have the burden of her parents on her shoulders anymore, and Stolas is finally kinda happy again. He still needs antidepressants, but we don't talk about that.