A Call

⚠️ (Possible sensitive content!)

Blitzø was sitting on his couch, watching a movie with Loona. His phone started to ring.

Loona groaned and paused the movie as Blitzø looked at his phone. "It's Stolas," he said. "I'll just be a minute, Loonie." He stood up off of the couch and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

He answered the call from Stolas. "What do you want? I'm watching a movie with—" he was cut off by a voice. Not the voice of Stolas.

"No! Shut up and listen! It's Octavia. My mom came over to the palace and she's— I don't know what she's doing. But there's a lot of crashing noises and thuds and she's yelling, and Dad is yelling too. As much as I still kind of hate your guts, you need to come here and stop whatever's happening, because I know I can't. I don't know what happening but I know it's not good," Octavia whispered through the phone. Blitzø's eyes widened. He could tell she's being serious.

"Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. Your mother showed up at the palace and now it sounds like they're... just full on brawling and screaming at each other?" he asked, a bit confused and overwhelmed by the situation. He just wanted to spend some time with his daughter, but this has to happen?

Blitzø could hear Octavia sigh through the phone. "Yes. That's right. Please just hurry over here!" she responded, and Blitzø could hear the panic in her voice, which made him worry.

"I'll be right there. Just relax, okay?" he said before hanging up and rushing out of the bathroom. He stopped outside of the door.

"Loonie, I need to go over to Stolas' place, okay? I'll be back soon. For now, you can watch the rest of the movie," Blitzø said, earning a nod from Loona. He nodded as well and went to the door. He put his boots on and grabbed his baseball bat and 7 inch blade, just in case. He grabbed the keys to the van and rushed out of the apartment.

Once he got out of the apartment complex, he ran toward the van, unlocking it and jumping in immediately. He started driving immediately, speeding down the highway.

After a while, he reached the Sloth Ring. He could see the palace in the distance. He started driving even faster, and was in front of the palace within just a couple minutes.

Once he was parked, he grabbed his weapons and jumped out of the van, then ran inside the palace, immediately being faced by Octavia. "Where are they?" he asked.

"Follow me," Via responded before immediately walking toward one of the main hallways. Blitzø followed her until she stopped outside of a locked door, where sounds of violence came from inside. Yelling. Thudding. Crashing.

"You are a useless embarrassment! I'm surprised you haven't just bellyflopped off the edge of a bridge already!" Stella's voice screamed before there was  a loud crash. Then another yell. "If you won't end your own life, I'll just do it for you!" she screamed again.

That was when it was triggered. Something inside Blitzø, just... made him lunge forward and break down the door of the room Stolas and Stella were in.

Without even stopping to take in the situation, Blitzø runs forward and jumps on Stella, forcing her off of Stolas, who was covered in his own blood.

"Stay the fuck off of him, you whore!" Blitzø yelled, before stabbing Stella somewhere near her collarbone. He did it again. And again. And again. And again.

"Blitzø, please sto—" Stolas said weakly. Or rather, tried to say, because he was cut off by Stella forcing Blitzø off of her and grabbing the knife she was stabbed with.

She glared at Stolas, breathing heavily. "You have been an embarrassing thorn in my side for way too long. You're pathetic, weak, and a disgrace to your entire bloodline! And I think it's time I end that!" she yelled.

Octavia stood in the hall, watching, and she was absolutely petrified as she watched her mother stab Stolas. "Mom..." she whispered, unable to speak any louder. "Mom, please stop..."

Blitzø grabbed Stolas and the knife. "I said, STAY THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" he screamed. He finally just stabbed Stella again, after pushing Stolas to the side.

He lunged at her and stabbed her over and over and over again. "You will not take him away from me, or Octavia, or anyone else in Hell. He is not an embarrassment. He is one of the greatest things that have ever happened to me, and I will not let you ruin that."

His voice was harsh and raspy. He never stopped forcing the knife into Stella. He never stopped to think: 'Hey, maybe this is a little extreme.'

No.

He wouldn't let Stolas die.

He wouldn't let Stolas get hurt again.

Not this time.

Blitzø was practically in a fit of blind rage. Stabbing Stella. Again, and again, and again. Until there were no more screams. No more yelling. Just the sound of the blade plunging into her lifeless body.

Until...

The blade dropped to the floor. "Fucking whore," Blitzø whispered under his breath as he stared down at Stella's body. He couldn't believe she was so easy to kill. "Even Striker is harder to get than this. Fucking pathetic," he chuckled out.

"Blitzø, that was... a bit overkill," Stolas said, his voice hoarse and weak as he held a stab wound on his chest, and another on his shoulder.

Blitzø turned to look at Stolas. His pupils dilated and his expression softened. "Stolas... Stolas, oh my Satan... are you... are you okay? Are you hurt really bad?" he asked as he moved toward Stolas, cupping his face.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't come sooner," he said.

What he really wanted to say was, "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you when Striker caught you, and I'm so sorry I just let you get hurt that day. I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner and I really just want you to know that I love you so much. More than anything. I would go back in time and protect you from Striker if I could. I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you."

But that'd be a bit... too much for the situation right now.

Stolas chuckled. "I'm alright, Blitzø. For now, at least," he said softly. He looked over at Octavia, who was crying silently. Stolas immediately forgot about his wounds and stood up, running toward Octavia and wrapping her in a tight, comforting hug.

"Oh... oh, my dear, sweet Via. I am so, so sorry you had to see all that..." he said quietly, in a soothing voice. "It's over now. It's all over, Via."

Octavia hugged her father back tightly. "Dad, I almost lost you again. And... now Mom's gone, but you're here. You're here! I thought I was going to lose you," she said, her voice muffled by Stolas' chest.

"But you didn't. I'm here, Via. I'm here," Stolas said in a soft, soothing tone. "Your mother is gone. But that's good. She can't hurt either of us anymore. She can't hurt anyone," he added.

Octavia escaped her father's embrace and stepped back a bit. "And I probably would have lost you if I hadn't called him," she said, gesturing to Blitzø, who was sitting on the floor. Catching his breath and processing the situation.

Stolas chuckled softly. "Yes, most likely. But you called him. And I'm here, my sweet Via. I'm here. And your mother won't be a problem anymore."