Oh my son....🌸(UK and USA)

UK was sitting in her living room, France was currently with Canada for a mother and son bonding UK didn't join in because she felt like it should be a private time. Just then she heard a knock on her door.

"Huh, that's weird I don't remember inviting anyone over" UK said to herself as she walked towards the door. As soon as she opened the door she was met with her son America but something was wrong, "C-can I please come in? I really don't know where to go right now.." America chocked out, "Of course come in!" UK said quickly. "What happened my son?" UK asked as she examined his injuries, "I was attacked by a gang after I angered them they were jerks" America said with venom laced in his voice. "Why didn't you go to your boyfriend, Russia?" UK questioned her son, "He is out of town on a business trip you were the only one I could think of" He said sadly.

America felt arms wrap around him, "Oh my son...." UK said as she hugged her son tightly. America began to sob softly into his mother's shoulder as he slowly hugged back, "I'm sorry mom," He cried "Don't apologize." she whispered softly. She then let go of the hug, "I'll go get medical supplies for those injuries I'll be right back." She said as she walked away.

America sat alone in the living room as he thought about all the things that he's happened between him and his mother. He found himself smiling as he thought about when he was a kid, he may not have the best childhood but his mother found a way to not make it the worst.

———————————————————————————

End of oneshot