I'm sorry....❤️‍🩹(Alt.End, NorthChi) TW⚠️: blood and a bit of gore

North rushed into the ruined building as everyone scattered to try and find survivors from the explosion. North then found his lover laying there motionless, "China!" He cried out as he walked up to his Husband's body. He held China close as he felt tears threatening to come out "Please wake up.." he whispered with a shaky breath.

Let's go back in time to a few hours ago for more context.

April 21st, 2060. It was currently WWIII and things were not looking good for the Allies. China was currently stuck inside a building as the president who started this war pointed a gun to his head. He knew he wouldn't be able to get out of this alive but he could try to save the others, behind his back he held a grenade as he pulled the pin and threw it in front of him.

The president's face went from smug pride to instant horror in a matter of seconds. China closed his eyes as he waited for the final blow to take him and this demon from hell away from this miserable world.

He would miss North and his friends though, he knew it was too late now but he said his final words quietly to himself as he heard the grenade beep.

"I'm sorry...."

Back to the present

China coughed violently as he woke up, a bit of blood flowed from his mouth. He looked up at North Korea who was crying and holding his body tightly, "North?" China asked, his voice was weak and raspy. North Korea gasped and look and China, "Thank the gods you're okay" North said as he tried to wipe the tears from his eyes. China inspected the damage from the bomb, he seriously expected to have died, but it seems he was lucky, he only came out with a seriously broken leg, a missing arm, and various cuts and other injuries around his body. 

Japan and South Korea rushed to the scene, North Korea had run off when he saw the explosion, and the two girls had followed ever more slowly. "Is everyone okay?!" South Korea shouted to any survivors, she heard a few groans of pain and small 'kinda..'s from around the broken building, she heard Japan gasp loudly and she rushed over to her girlfriend's side "Are you okay Pan?" South followed Japan's gaze and hey eyes widened with shock at what she saw. "Is he okay?" She tried to stay calm as she nearly fell unconscious from how bad it looked.

"It looks that bad huh?" China chuckled before coughing a bit more. "It's not funny." North Kore scolded his husband as he put China on his back, "I'll head back, you and the others help any survivors." South Korea nodded to her brother's request before heading back to the search and rescue team with Japan.

A few hours later

North sat on China's bedside, caressing the Chinese man's hand with his thumb. He sighed and looked at his husband, who was looking at him as well, "I'm sorry..." China mumbled. North raised a brow, "I didn't hear you." China sighed and repeated his previous statement a bit louder. "I'm sorry." North looked at China for a bit, "For what?" North asked as he intertwined his fingers with his husband's remaining hand. "For blowing myself up, I was thinking on how to stop him at the time" China sighed and looked at his husband, "I didn't think how you would react, I'm sorry NK...." North looked at China for a bit before kissing his cheek. "I forgive you, now rest, you still need to heal" China smiled and closed his eyes, holding North's hand tightly to make sure he was still there.

————————————————————————————————————

End of oneshot