Goodnight🌑(RusAme)

Russia walked into his house, it was pretty late and his boyfriend will probably be mad at him for being out so late but he was hanging out with his friends at a bar. Although thanks to his high alcohol tolerance he wasn't drunk but a few of his friends were so he had to drive them home and that took a while, he kind of felt bad for China since his boyfriend North Korea was really drunk and he can tend to be weird when he is drunk.

He opened the door and put his coat on the hanger and boots by the door, he walked slowly towards the living room and his suspicions were proven right when he saw his boyfriend looking at him angrily by the kitchen counter, "Where were you? And what was so important it took you till 3 A.M to finally come back home?" America said as he started to walk towards Russia. "I'm sorry love, I was at a bar with some friends and I drove some of them back home so it took a while." Russia said softly as he grabbed his boyfriend's waist.

America sighed in annoyance as he gave Russia a quick peck on his lips, "Whatever just get dressed and meet me in bed I've been waiting all night" he said as he began to walk to the bedroom. "Sorry..." Russia said as he began to get his clothes and walk to the bathroom.

2 minutes later

Russia walked into the bedroom where America was laying in the bed peacefully. 'So adorable' thought to himself as he got under the cover and smiled, he pulled America closer to him as he stirred a bit in his sleep. Russia kissed his forehead and closed his eyes as he held his boyfriend close to him.

"Goodnight"

————————————————————————————————-