Quality family time❤️(The English family + France)

Uk stood up as she heard a knock on the door, when she opened it up she saw her four children. She smiled as she moved out of the way "Come in my darling children" her kids walked in Canada hugging her, America waving hi, And Australia and New Zealand both also crushing her in a hug.

France laughed as she saw her wife getting crushed by two of her kids. When they let go they walked to the living room where everyone else was and sat on the floor. Britain sat next to France on the couch as she picked up her cup of tea. "So! We have a few options to choose from let's see here, monopoly, game of life..." France listed out board games and other family bonding activities.

Britain looked over to her eldest son, America. She may not have the best relationship with him but out of the entire family they were probably the closest when it comes to a parent-child bond, she then looked over to Canada he was the second eldest he was the only one in the family who was also biologically related to France, unlike the other three who France was a step-mother to. She looked over to the twins, Australia and New Zealand, Australia was a sucker for wild life always seeming to have some sort of animal on him, she still remembers the time he lost his spider here only to find it later after someone screamed after seeing it on their pillow(it may or may not have been her), and New Zealand was the second shortest after Britain herself but was obviously much nicer than his mother.

She smiled softly while sipping the tea from the cup. 'This family may be far from perfect, but it is more than enough for me' she thought to herself as she set the cup down onto the coffee table and rested against France's shoulder as she sat back down after getting out monopoly.

——————————————————————————————

End of oneshot