News!!

hi there!!

for everyone asking, i've been working on quite a few different jurassic projects.

i haven't begun on a dominion fic yet (i do plan on it though! and it's going to be very different from the other increments!), buuuut i'm currently working on a camp cretaceous one and a rewrite of the old series! 

the new rewrite of insanity will be posted below this notice. once it's finished, i'll delete the unrevised chapters!

i apologize for the rewrite, but i felt the story was too flat. it felt more like y/n was a bystander, than an actual character. i wanted to give you more personality and backstory! i also wanted to better define your relationship with zach AND foxtrot!

in the rewrite, i've also given you a new (well, kind of new) friend, as well as given rift a bigger role. i'm also working on a companion story based on rift and liam (the newest addition to the crew!) set after the events of jurassic world.

i will also be rewriting psychotic before i make the dominion fic!

but i really wanted to give a little sneak peak of the dominion story; MONSTROUS!

"you're a freaking lunatic, keeping a monster like that!"

his teeth sank into Foxtrot's sides, drawing blood as the raptor screeched.

the white scales blended well into the snow--too well. you didn't know how close he stood to you, until his rotten breath washed over your neck.

"i won't give up on him. i can't, he's all i have left."

this new world, it wouldn't welcome him. you knew what you had to do, tears prickling your eyes. oh, how unfair life has been to the both of you.

what do you guys think? i'm very excited for your input!