Love you more

Alexandria era~

"this is so pointless" you say walking with Carl You just moved to Alexandria and you have to meet the kids there. "how?" "They're all gonna die anyways, so no point in getting close." You roll your eyes "Yea, well they've made it this far."

"All thanks to the walls" you say entering the house with Carl infront. "Come on, just get to know them at least?" You both walk in the room were you see a girl on the bed and two boys playing games.

"Hey, I'm Ron." he says while slightly smiling "this is mikey and Enid, and you?" Im Carl and this is Y/n." Ron looks at me and slightly raises his eyebrows. "hey Y/n" I blankly stare at him Carl nudges my shoulder and I faintly fake smile at him.

"Um so... you guys wanna play some video games?" I look at Carl for his answer "yea, sure" he says while turning to me. "Nah I'll pass" I turn to walk "Y/n at least stay here for a bit?" carl says grabbing my hand  "Fine, but I get to read your comic book"

Carl rolls his eyes and gives her the comic in his bag. She sits on the ground next to the bed after a bit you start getting bored and walk to Carl "ima leave okay?" You say lifting his hat a bit to look at his eyes "mkay love you, I'll see you later" he says looking up at you.

"Love you more" you say walking away Ron starts talking " "are you guys dating?" He asks. "No, we just say that incase anything happens" he says still focused on the game  "do you want to?" "Do I wanna what?"carl asks confused "do you wanna date her?"

"Oh, idk that would be kinda weird And she doesn't like my like that." he says awkwardly "bro what do you mean, she definitely likes you" Ron says shaking his head his mom comes in just in time to stop the awkward conversation.

"Hey Carl" his mom says with a warm smile "it's time to sleep but you can come over tomorrow morning!" " Sure thing, goodnight guys" he says leaving. He walks in the room you both shared. He feels weird, he's never felt this before.

"Hey" you say and smile "hey.." he says almost confused. "You good? How was the game?" you Asked coming closer "um it went good I just-"then I say it. "Y/n do you like me?" We're almost inches apart now. You heat up at the tension, you do nothing but just kiss him.

440 words

Short but cute hehe