Bat guy is scary

Trailer deaths era~

You were strong, everyone knew that. Carl was right next to you while you where all kneeling. negan was in front saying all the rules when he looked at me." well aren't you a hot one!" He says pointing the bat at me and smiling.

Carl looks at me, I just glare at negan. He crouches down and lifts my chin up. " You know, you'd be perfect back in my place." He says admiring your feelings "don't touch her." We both turn to see Carl, he looks mad just glaring at negan.

He turns his full attention towards him. "Your feisty huh? What, is that your girl friend?" You know you got real lucky with her,She is so hot. you won't mind just one night huh?" He chuckles "Well ofc if she wants too!

I don't ever not have someone consent before!So? Would you like too or I can take his other eye out? Your choice." You just look at him. He gets the bat closer to carls eye.. "OKAY" you yell. "perfect!" He moves the bat down. "See she's so good"

He looks Carl up and down then looked back at me. "really? Him?" He says displeased He stands back up sighing. "Well, I'm very bored. and you need to show you a lesson Rick." negan

Then started singing. "eni" "mini" "minei" "Moa" he starts pointing it at people when he finally chose Abraham. I look at Carl and he looks at me with a sad look, I close my eyes and one tear falls down. I wipe it away quickly to show no emotion. I have to look brave.

Negan turns to me. "cold. Can't even cry for your old pal?" I just glare at him at the end he takes Daryl. "I want her when I get my half of the stuff. Make sure she's all good" he laughed in ricks face Rick had a disgusted face.

"She's 15."he says  "That dont matter anymore!" Negan stands up and takes one last look at me. "you deserve better then him." he leaves. I stand up and hug Carl immediately "I'm not letting him take you." He mumbles in your hair while you just bawl

In his arms. You felt safe but hurt, Glenn saved you first. He helped you get out of a store then we ran into Rick. He was always there for me, Maggie too they were like my parents. I even lived with them back in Alexandria.

I slowly let go and run to Maggie and she gives me the biggest hug. "Maggie, Glenn wanted to me to give you this if he ever died. I promised that I'd never have to" I hang my head low "I promise I'll take care of the baby" I say

"Whenever you need." I stand up I go back to Carl and we both go dig up the grave. That's the day I realized we don't just fight the dead, but the living too. Everyone was hurt that day I could never loose Carl like that. I couldn't.

522 words

Pain pain pain pain