Unique love

Alexandria eraaa ofc

Credits to: notcharli

"Put your hands up or I'll shoot," I say walking to the figure standing behind a tree. I walk up slowly and he comes out. we just stare at each other for a second "Dad?" I say confused, I go up to him and hug him.

It's Daryl, we got separated at the start I thought he died. "you look so different" he states. my hair used to be long but since this started I've cut it off. I also look more like a boy with a girl body, it's weird. " yea? And you look the same" I say laughing.

He smiles and then someone comes behind him. "Hey, do you have a group?" The man says " No, I'm by myself" I say still holding on to my gun  "This is my daughter her name is Y/N" Daryl says grabbing my hand. "let's go back to our group We have running water and food it's perfect."

As we walked he asked me the question. " how many walkers have you killed?" he says looking at me  "Uh idk about 300-400 hundred" "How about people?" "10," I say looking away. We finally get there and it's amazing everything

You need it here. You walk in and introduce yourself, Daryl brings you to his house which is right next to Rick's. "how about you go meet the other kids?" He says putting down some clothes  "I don't like kids" I say bluntly "Same." he says while laughing.

"they're around your age, you'll like them," he says walking out.  "fine," you say sighing After you are done getting ready you head outside and see a boy with a sheriff hat on, he looks at you and smiles. "hey my names Carl, your new right?

I'm glad there's another boy here" he says laughing"Oh I'm not a boy.." you say scratching the back of your neck "Oh.." he says looking you up and down. " I'm sorry it just yk-" "the hair? Yeah, I get that a lot it's fine"I can show you around if you'd like. He says blushing still a bit embarrassed.

"Sure," you say walking behind him as you continue to talk. (time skip a bit) it's been a month here and the girls tried to hit on me the first week. It was so funny me and Carl would prank them. Carl and I have gotten close,

We're on top of a building watching the sunset like any normal day but I drift off thinking. He's kinda cute, his laugh is so adorable and his eyes are just so pretty.  "Y/n?" Carl says tilting his head a bit "Yeah..." you say looking at him now  "You okay? You were staring at me" he says giggling 

" I-I was? Oh sorry, I was just thinking." You say blushing at how embarrassed you are. "About?" He asks  "idk I'm just confused," you say putting your head on his shoulder as he puts his arm around you. "you know you can talk to me about anything?"

"I know, I just-" he turns to me and lifts my chin. "have I ever told you how pretty you are?" He says admiring your features. you look up at him with loving eyes and you both just stare at each other.

You get closer and closer your heart starts pumping. You gently grab the back of his hair while he places his hand on your waist And another behind your ear. You lean in and kiss him. It was passionate it was like you've known each other forever.

You pull away and look at him he puts his forehead on yours and sighs "Are you feeling better?" he laughs while looking up at me. "so much better." You say laughing with him people start looking at you two weirdly and you decide to go back to his.

It starts raining and you make a run to his house holding hands. You sleepover and you guys read comics all night long. In the morning you get up after him and go outside to help Maggie like you say you would. People look at you and whisper to each other.

"Are you dating Carl?" Says A girl coming up to you "Uhh why?" "Nothing you just look different from yk, girls," She says "Okay?" You say while shrugging and walk away.

You guys weren't the best-looking couple but you loved him, and he loved you, so does anything else matter?

760 words

Love love love love