Young love

Alexandria eraaa

You open your eyes and yawn looking at Carl-Your in his flannel and some shorts. you kiss his cheek and snuggle in his neck, he tightened the hug kissing your cheek too your neck. "Good morning beautiful" he mumbles in your hair.

"Good morning my love." you say giggling at his raspy voice "we need to get up" you say lifting your head to look at him. "do we tho? I don't mind staying like this for a little longer" he says resting his head on your neck again.

"Yea, me too but Maggie and Glenn need us." You say Kissing his forehead and getting up. your fixing when you feel a pair of hands around you waist. "I miss you" he whispers "baby you just saw me.."

"And?" he hugs you tighter you lean your head and brush his hair with your hands. "I love you" you say kissing his head. "I love you 100 million trillion times more." he says letting go and kissing you. "your soooo cringy" you say scrunching your nose and laughing.

"Only for you" he says winking. "ew" Daryl says walking by, Carl looks at me and starts laughing. We get dressed and go to help Maggie and glenn. "can you guys hold this down?" Maggie says pointing to the wood.

"Mhm" we say holding it up. "by the way I found another comic on our run" glenn says smiling. "I CALL DIBS" I say loudly "NO WAY I WANT IT" Carl says arguing "I said it firstttt" I say smirking. "I'll give it after I read ittt pleaseee" he says frowning.

"No way, I want to spoil it when I read it!" you say laughing. "that's so not fairrr" he says and his voice cracks. "it so isss" you say mocking his voice. "omggg you both can read it" Glenn says laughing and rolling his eyes. Maggie hits his arm playfully.

"Ohh stop it they were being cute" she says giggling. "was not" we both say at the same time. When we were done helping them we went to go walk around and we saw this beautiful flower but I was distracted by a rock because ofc, It's a rock duhh.

Carl picked up with flower and tapped my shoulder. "yes?" I say looking up at him. "Here" he held out the flower and put it in my hair. "aww, it's so pretty thanks baby" you say laughing "your so pretty..." he says looking at you with loving eyes. You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Your so perfect" you say back "omg stoppp" he says blushing. You both laugh and keep walking while talking about anything and everything.

450Words

Cutie patootie 🙏