Rain

Outside of Alexandria

"Come on!" He says grabbing my hand and pulling me up. We make it over and we walk on the street looking at everything. I grab his hand and lean on his shoulder.  "yk what I really want" you say "Hm?" He says "chocolate" I  say laughing " oh for sure" he says smiling.

"hey, How about we go look for some?" He says looking down at me. "yes!" Grabbing his arm looking at him "I doubt we'll find anything but it's worth a try" he shrugs we walk for a bit going into a shop. "alright be careful,  we'll meet here after we search the place." I shake me head and go to one side of the store.

"NO WAY." I hear Carl shout and run over "what's wrong" I say looking at him, he smiles and shows me something. not just 1 or 2 but 7 chocolate bars "omg." I say laughing. We leave with everything waking back but it starts raining. Carl puts the hat on me and gives me his flannel as we try to

Look for a place to hide for a bit. He grabs my hand running through the woods into a cabin,  closing the door behind us I look up at him and he looks at me. inches close to me I burst out laughing and he does the same. "You think we're good he says tilting his head a bit.

"Hmm probably" I say as he goes and sits on the bed and I'm still looking around for a bit. "you remember school?" I say looking at some dusty books. "Meh a little" he says and I stand up and go over to him. Rapping my arms around his neck and looking at him while he puts his hand on my hips looking up at me.

"You remember when we got married in the kindergarten recess?" He says laughing. "oh ofc I remember, I did loose that ring tho" I say now both of us on the bed he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. "it's okay I'll get you another one" he says quietly "I'll try not to loose it" you say smiling and resting your head on his chest. He rubs your back and kisses your head

"I love you Y/N.."

"I love you too.."

390 words

❣️