Feelings

Alexandria eraaa

I look at him, his hair falls perfectly on his face... I can't help but feel something for him. He smiles at me "how was your day?" He says walking next to me. "It was okay, you?" I already knew what he was gonna say "I was with Enid it was fun" he says calmly.

I looked up at him, and he looks into my eyes I looked away. "I need to go.." I say walking away I can't, I can't have these feelings they're just gonna lead to me getting hurt. I won't. You sit in your room thinking. I've never been open with anyone

Except Carl, we've been best friends since forever but I've been getting this feeling. Every time I look at him, every time I think of him. I don't want to feel this way. I believe everyone leaves, everyone turns. I can't loose anyone else, mostly Carl.

I decided to ignore him. Maybe I could lose these feelings if I don't look at him, if I don't talk to him. I've never felt this before, but not like I could talk to anyone. I'm Not close to anyone but Carl, and I obviously can't talk to him.

The next day

I walk out my door and I see Carl with Enid walking by me smiling. "hey" Carl says smiling at me. I slightly smile and walked past him. he tried to talk to me later that day but I just ignored him. We were going on a trip to a store close by.

I'm in the army getting some guns when I hear the door open and close behind me. He comes next to me to grab some guns as well, and I go to leave when he gabbed my arm gently he looks at me with those dumb caring eyes. Can't help but count the soft freckles on his face.

"what did I do?" he looks at me concerned "Nothing." I say looking away but he gets closer now grabbing my shoulder. "y/n please talk to me, if I did something could you tell me? And if I didn't, I'm always here to talk" he says calmly
I look up at him and sigh.

"I just don't wanna talk" you say still looking into his eyes. "You don't want to talk or you don't wanna talk to me?" He says now close to my face almost making our noses touch."I- I don't know I just can't." "You can't what?" Coming inches closer as he talks.

"I'll always be here for you y/n, always." He says softly putting head forehead and mine together. I move my hands behind his ears and close my eyes thinking how much I want him. He leans closer putting his hands on my waist and coming in for a kiss.

The door opens suddenly "Carl im ready!" Enid says in a nice outfit. I sigh, this is why carl didn't wanna go on the mission huh? as I quickly push Carl back I look at him and Enid."mkay" I say turning around and quickly grabbing the guns and rushing out the door. Im so stupid.

"Y/n" carl says while rushing past Enid. "no carl, just stop I don't care" you say walking away. "y/n come on please" he says with a pleading voice. " Carl leave me alone." I say almost on the verge of crying over a dumb boy... he grabes my hand and I stop to look back at him.

"Stop giving me these mixed feelings Carl, I have other things to worry about and your getting in the way. Do you like me or do you like Enid? I'm so tired of this. What are we?"
I say angrily "I love you, I love you y/n I don't care about Enid I'm sorry"

"We can be whatever you want us be." he says so close he's breathing down my neck. he lifts my chin up and kisses me softly. Now grabbing my waist bringing me closer into the kiss we separate and I look at him I smile slightly "I love you too ig" I say rolling my eyes on sarcasm

707 words

I need me a carl fr😪