Scene 4

It's Friday. When I wake up I saw that Fuyuko was gone, she could have woken me up.

I go drink a coffee and see Fuyuko and the manager talking together.

"Ah, Rinka! It's a good thing you're here, you need to help me convince him!"

"We already have a strict planning, we can't just find you a moment for you two to play a song."

We need to convince our manager to let us play together, it will be our last song.

"Please manager, It's really important for us."

"I'll let you touch Rinka's boobs, they're soft." Wha-? Why is Fuyuko so obsessed with them,

 nobody is going to touch them!

"Don't listen to her, we just want really want it. And if any of us get fired, it will be our last song..."

"I understand, but the planing is strict."

"Let them play their song." Shinozui, our dance teacher.

"They worked hard for it, I saw it" I didn't expect her to help us at all.

"Okay, I'll find a way. But only for 5 minutes, okay?"

"We promise!"

"We promise!"

We're both so happy that we end up in each other's arms.

"Thank you so much, miss Shinozui!"

"You better do well, I couldn't train some idols because you feel asleep in the training room."

I remembered and feel embarrassed suddenly.

"We're really sorry."

"It's okay, I'll with the manager. We'll find a schedule for you." They both go together.

I get a call from Ritsu, I answer immediately.

"Ritsu?"

"Yeah it's me, are you okay Rinka?"

"Yes I am, don't worry."

"Are we still good together? I don't want to-"

"I won't tell you, you'll have to wait for the concert to know!"

I say that, but the cheerful tone of my voice show that I love him.

"Okay, I'll wait then. Good luck." I'll make this concert the best I ever did.

When I turn around, I see Fuyuko smiling softly.

"Such a cute couple. We need to go and get ready." I nod my head and go with her to get ready.

The concert is going well, I can't stop peeking to see if I can see Ritsu, but I can't. There are too many peoples.

"I'm sure he's here, don't stress yourself." Fuyuko said to try to calm me.

"I know, it's just stressing me to not know."

"I heard having your boobs touched relieve stress, you want me to try?"

"Sh-shut up!" She's making my heart beat even faster.

"Haha, you're cute when you blush."

It's flashy, it's loud. My eyes have never been more opened. I'm waiting for our turn to arrive. After a moment that felt like an eternity, I finally hear it.

"And now a special last minute surprise! Two of our idol, Mion and Kiyuki, will show us their new song."

We run onto the scene, I go in front of the scene and take the mic. Fuyuko stay in the back with her guitar.

"I want to say something first."

It's so stressful, I look at Fuyuko, and she gestures me to continue.

"I don't want to continue anymore, I lived my life as a doll for people with higher power than me to use. Nobody knows who the real me is, they just want to see the idol on the scene. Today will be the last time you will see Mion, I'll work on music while being myself with Kiyuki now.

I don't want to lose the best part of my life now, I want to live my youth while I can. And I want to spend the rest of my life with my boyfriend, I don't want to hide anymore. I'm sorry Ritsu for being a bad girlfriend for you, but everything will change now. As long as I stay myself, everything will go well."

There's a silence, nobody is saying anything. A sound break the silence, it's a clap! Someone is applauding for me, and then another one and another one again until everyone is doing it.

"They're cheering for you, Rinka!" I never felt more free before, it's like a new feeling that I never felt before.

I feel free, capable to do everything.

"Are you ready, Fuyuko?" I ask her will all the energy I got.

"I've never been more ready."

She starts playing her guitar, everyone is cheering for us. I'll make sure to not disappoint them." Are you ready, everyone?"

They scream with everything they got.

"Here's our final songs from Mion and Kiyuki for you."

We give all we have, It's like all my body got a new strength now.

I can feel Fuyuko is feeling the same with her guitar.

We'll trace our own way now, No one will ever decide our fate now.

"Rinka! Look at the back of the audience!" Shout Fuyuko to me.

I see him, it's Ritsu! He came, he's cheering for me too!

"I love you!" I can't help to scream it in the middle of our song.

Everything will be fine now, I'm sure of it.

After the song is finished, the public applauds at our performance.

I fall on the scene, Fuyuko run toward me. This time I didn't fall because of exhaustion but because of excitement.

Once we were gone from the scene, our manager scolded us for not warning him before. But it wasn't important for us. We are free now.

After going out from the agency, I see Ritsu, He's smiling at me like nothing happened.

I run toward him and jump on his arms. He probably didn't expect that I go so fast on him, since we both fall together.

"I love you so much." I can't refrain from crying in his arms.

I'm so happy to finally have him again now.

"How does it feel to have your girlfriend's boobs on you?" Said Fuyuko.

"It feels amazing."

What? I don't want him to think about that.

"Lemme go, we'll hug another time!"

"No, I want you close to me now."

"No! Let me go."

I'm struggling all I can, but he keeps holding me while Fuyuko laugh at me.

"I hate you both! Lemme go!"

I say that, but I want to stay like that forever. From now on, I'll live my life how I want it to be.