Backstage 6

It's the 24th of December, we all prepare for Christmas. Me and Rinka decided to go together and buy gift for everyone.

"You should give a plush of yourself for Ren."

"I don't think they still sell these." And that would be weird to offer a plush of me.

"You already know what you'll take for everyone?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe a book for Ren, and I have an idea on what I'll take for you."

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise."

She pouts and continue searching for gifts.

"Last Christmas... I spend it with Haru."

It still hurts to remember, Sometimes I wish it never happened, that we never met. Or just that we stayed together.

"Then you should spend this one this Ren to forget."

"You're right Rinka. I'll send her a text to ask if she's available tonight."

"Yesss, you'll have a lot of fun together!"

"Yeah, I know. How did you and Ritsu met? You never told me."

"It was romantic, we needed animals for a photoshoot, and since he worked in the shelter he brought them. But the dog bit me, and he was so sorry that he spend the night with me."

"And then you had sex that night?"

"Wha-? I'm not a pervert like you!"

"Who said I was?"

"You can only think boobs!"

That's kinda true, they are soft and feel good to touch. But it's not my fault.

"I'm sure you can only think about Ritsu naked, too."

"No I don't. Wait, you think of Ren naked?"

"Yeah, every time I touch her boobs."

Rink is blushing so much, it's my revenge for all she did.

"A-Anyway, I got everything I need. And you?"

"Not yet." I was so focused on having fun with Rinka to focus, it doesn't feel bad to have friends like that.

It's almost midnight, I wait for Ren to arrive. There's so much snow, I always loved winter.

"I'm here!" It's Ren, she wanted to go to the big wheel.

We go on it together. I've never been in one before.

"It's so cold." I take her in my arms to make her warmer.

"The view is beautiful from up here."

"Yeah, there's so much snow!"

"There is. The snow makes it hard to see, but I don't mind, I'll just watch you instead."

It made her smile and blush. Rinka was right, I don't feel bad to not have Haru now.

"Fuyuko, I want to join your group too."

"Really? That makes me very happy, we'll find you an instrument to play tomorrow."

She nods her head and kisses me, she then falls asleep in my arms.

We stay like that for a while. I want my life to be like that forever now.