Scene 5

My phone ring, it's time to wake up. Today is a special day, it's my first day since I stopped being an idol.

I may not be an idol, but I still train staying in shape, I'll continue to do music with Fuyuko.

And I have some things planned for today, especially tonight.

I get a text from Fuyuko she asks me to come to her house, I wanted to see Ritsu first, but it seems important.

Once I'm here to see her and Ritsu together, it looks like they were playing multiple instruments.

"Rinka? You're already here?" He's surprised to see me, I'm the one that should be surprised.

"What were you doing?"

"He wanted to play in our group too, but he never played an instrument, so I made him try multiple."

"I like the drums so far." I'm really moved that he's willing to do so much for me. I go and hug him as tight as I can.

"I'm really happy you're part of the group now."

"I'm even more to be."

I'm happy that he's with me, it feels warm. Then I saw Fuyuko smiling softly at us and I remember we're not alone.

I blush and stop holding him after seeing her.

"If the two lovebird has finished, we still have something to do with Rinka."

"Can Ritsu come with us?" I want him to come with us.

"I don't have any objections." I'm so excited that he can come with us!

We go toward the agency, we kinda left without warning, so we have people to apologize to and documents to get.

All the three of us go in the agency. Suddenly an idol come see us. I can't believe it, it's Kiyohime!

She's the best performing idol, she's so busy that I never saw her, and now she comes to talk to us? We're so lucky.

But when I turn toward Fuyuko she doesn't seem as happy as me.

"Kiyuki! How have you been?" She knows Fuyuko?

"It's Fuyuko now, I'm no longer Kiyuki."

"It's true, it's a shame you left us. I'm sure we would have been able to do a lot together."

"I'm not like you anymore. Ritsu, Rinka, Let's go."

I follow her, I would have liked an autograph, but I trust Fuyuko.

After everything is finished, we get out of here. Our dance teacher was happy for us, but not our manager.

It's pretty late now.

"Well, I'll go home now." Fuyuko was about to leave, but I grab her sleeve.

"You're not coming for the summer festival?"

"Maybe later, but I think you already have a prince to bring you there."

Oh! I see. She wants to give some time to us. That's considerate of her, I let her go and head to the festival with Ritsu.

It's very beautiful, I wore a pretty Yukata for this night.

"Ritsy, let's play the fishing game!"

"Alright, but don't get your clothes wet."

"I'm an adult now, you know!"

I spend half an hour trying to catch one of the fish, but it's hard with only a paper scooper, I would use my hands, but I would get scolded at.

"It's impossible!"

"Really, let me try." He tries and get a fish in the first try.

"Wow! That's impressive!"

"Take it, it's for you."

"I'll call it Yuki, it sounds like a good name." I don't know why I called it Yuki though.

We try multiples food and games, I see masks and point at Ritsu to get one.

"I want a fox mask!"

"I'll buy it for you, I'll take the cat mask."

"Lemme buy it for you. Oh! I'll buy one for Fuyuko too!"

"Do you trust Fuyuko? She did bad things to you."

"I know, but I'm sure a lot happened to her. I can feel she has a good heart."

I take the crow mask for Fuyuko.

"She may look scary and do bad things, but she's pure inside. I know she'll do her best to atone for her sins.

"I hope you're right, if she does anything to you, tell me."

"I will." I see a gun shooting game and run toward it.

"Ritsu! Let's play!"

We play for a while, We find a spot without anybody and light up fireworks.

"If I was still an idol, I wouldn't have time to do all of that. We would have only light up fireworks."

"But now you're here, don't think about it anymore."

I smile and nod my head, I see Fuyuko coming and move my hand, so she sees us.

"Rinka, don't move your arms with fire in your hand." I noticed I still had a match in my hand.

"Oops, sorry."

"I see you're having fun together."

"Yeah, we did, have you enjoyed the festival?"

"Not really, I came just now."

"You didn't go to the festival?"

"I have bad memories with it. I just wanted to see you have fun together."

"You can watch the fireworks with us."

I didn't expect Ritsu to propose it. Maybe he's trying to know her more for me.

"I'll stay for a bit then."

Fuyuko sit with us, but she seems lost in her thoughts. I wonder what happened to her.

How did she know that idol? Was she an idol just because of her mother?

Fuyuko see me watching her and smile at me.

Maybe one day I'll know about her past.