1

Usually the Uchiha district would be full of light till the middle of the night, many stalls would be open and many children would still be out playing tag as they run through the busy street, feeling the cold air of the night as they run about with their friends laughing and having fun,

Tonight was a night that any of them imagined,

Only screams where heard all across the uchiha compound, blood spilling their happy homes as they were forced to take their last breaths.

The whole street, once filled with life was now filled with nothing but red.

Red splattered along the walls, the roads, the trees and houses.. several people laying on the puddle of their own blood; viewing their final vision as the life drains from their onyx eyes, the same eyes that caused their own misery.

As the count of people kept decreasing, one could see the light fade from each house, as the screams startled the few alive ones.

People sprung to action, only to fall as they stood no chance against him. Him who they watched in utter betrayal as the light vanished from their eyes.

Something he would never be able to forget, no matter what he did; the view of each and every one of his dying clansmen's face,

The way they gaze at him accusingly, as if saying "I knew it." As they wordlessly look at him, such a simple action that completely traumatized him to life.

He felt dirty, filled with blood from head to toe, he knew that no about of bath would be able to clean him any longer.

The rougue prodigy stalked through the roads numbly, simply ignoring his heart as he slayed his people,

his eyes blank as he stared ahead, not once did he dare to look at the tragedy he'd caused, his heart heavy and his stomach sizzling with a dizzy sickness..

So many families, so many kids, all lay still on top of a thick red fluid,

It sickened him, he would hear their screams, their accusing words, their betrayal and their pain as they were forced to watch their loved ones die.

all caused by his hands, all the blood was now forever tainted in his hands.

He could recognize almost all of them,

The old lady whom he helped with carrying her groceries last week, 

An Uchiha lady, who was a very close friend of his mom, he could feel the tears in his eyes as a flash of her pleading face entered in his mind.

She had begged for him to not kill her child as she embraced the dying body of her husband,

The same women who fed him oranges and pinched his cheeks until they were red whenever she came to visit.

She wasn't someone that was so important to him that he would die without, but still someone who he had respect for and would always stay in his heart.

He would never be able to forget her pleading words, asking for him to not murder her miracle child; a chold she had finally managed to bring into the world after so many failed attempts of conceiving,

By the end, itachi agreed to her pleading with a tearful eye as he killed her in a quick and painless slash; he uttered an apology as the life left her before killing her precious child.

She wasn't the only one that would forever haunt him forever,

Those little kids who asked him for help when their pet cat got stuck on a tree yesterday, he helped them and bought an ice cream for each one of them.. considering it's the least thing he can do to make them happy before they meet the end of their fate the next day.